December Desktops/Wallpapers

BrendanWOR

Jayzun, how are you doing those icons on the taskbar?

Dazzla
Originally posted by BuG

Dazzla,

what is this shell player you using, its for winamp ? where can i dl it please :)

real one is good yup but.. **** this gold pass to have it taskbar sized or theater mode! real guys are stupid! damn...

Well in my desktop screenshot it is actually the winamp executable with the icons replaced with ones i made from the rhodium edge theme. Here's the download. Just extract them to a folder and right click on the toolbar - toolbars - new toolbar then browse to the folder you extracted them from. You need winamp running but you can minimise that to the trayt.

I;m glad to see people are actually using the icons i made. to download the pack with all of my icons just go to http://dazzla.deviantart.com

Dazzla

And here's the download for the Rhodium edge style winamp controls. Credit to Arhra for creating the theme and the graphics of course.

Dazzla

Here's my updated desktop using the long awaited (by some) Lord Of The Rings Visual Style by Romsi.

Dazzla
Originally posted by Qarth

Get going to my RPG string!

Click here

Well here I am using Prohpecy.

proph.jpg

Would you be able to post the prophecy winamp skin?

I cant seem to find it anywhere

BuG

koooool desktop dazz!! man can you up your background somewhere it rocks, i found the theme style on themexp.org :) but this background rox, and thnx for those winamp control thats useful!

now lets go find the winamp skin..on winamp.com :) easy task heh

ARRRRGH i didnt found it, i was sure i saw it some time ago on the site!...if you got link to it too :D :ermm: :ermm:

DigitalResource

Thanks dazzla the winamp control just rocks :D but how can i minimize winamp to the system tray? I'm sorry for asking this probably obvious question but I can't seem to find out how to do it myself ;)

Greets, Digital

hurting101

Dazzla that toolbar.zip you posted only contains shortcuts and not the actual files :)

Qarth

I just got rid of my 19 inch flat screen for a 15 inch flat panel and am locing every second of it!

Dazzla

DigitalResource, go into winamp preferences, Display, and at the bottom it will say: "Show winamp in" select system tray only.

hurting101, sorry about that, here's the proper ones.

sanctified

ck2k01, I want that wallpaper :D

where I can find it?

sanctified

aleni

where u all find those awesome themes? i cant find it on themexp.org

ck2k01

aleni if u take the time to look themexp.org has all the best themes but you can also try getskinned.org

Faction

You can find most good themes in the Customizing windows XP part of neowin ;)

Jayzun

BrendonWOR...that is truelaunchbar. Check out truelaunchbar.com. It's possibly the best tool for Windows...IMO. Definately worth the $10.

If anyone cares...I made a ring logo thing that goes in the start button if anyone wants it...I think it looks kind of cool. It's a 32-bit bitmap so it's transparent and all that cool stuff.

Here's a screenshot:

ring_screenshot.jpg

And here is the actual bitmap you can use to replace the default windows icon:

http://www.artistnation.com/members/lofts/...jayzun/ring.bmp

NOTHiNG

I have multi-monitor system :)

2 x 17" Screen = 2 x (1024x768) = (2048x768)

huh... Strange operation :D

Jayzun

do you know where to get that lotr winamp skin? That's hella cool.

Qarth
Originally posted by msn-

i got 1 monitor (17 inch) but im tryin to hook my big screen up as montior (54 inch) heh got my trusty geforce3 for it but it doesnt wanna work anyone got any ideas?

When I hook up my GeForce3 to my tv it looks ****ty. I was sooo ****ed I spent 40 bucks on an s-video cable. I wish someone would know how to fix that...