December Desktops/Wallpapers

sign off aim

open aim.odl which is usually located in c:program filesaim95

delete the "reguired" string in groups 5 and 11 where it says "advert" next to it

save the file and close it then the ocm in advert.ocm to a diff extension or delete it all together

Originally posted by jesse

IgwanaRob, use a program called DeadAIM (google it)

Well, it works too well... Gets rid of the space where the ad would be, but also gets rid of the quick access icons at the bottom of the window (the away and preferences menu icons). I guess I'll have to live with that blank space for now (better than staring at ads:P ) Thanks for pointer though - hopefully a newer version will fix that :)

Originally posted by freexa

open aim.odl which is usually located in c:program filesaim95

When you do this, it leaves a blank space where the ad used to be - that's what I want to get rid of.

OK... Here's another OS X Type thing going down, the one i mentioned the other day....

The ONLY Bad thing with this theme is the Screen Resolution, for the popup menu to function correctly, you need to be running no higher screen resolution than 1024*768! Besides that, the theme is superb!

NeYo

OSX.jpg

Since December's the month of Christmas, I'm currently working on a desktop theme that will be completely Christmas! This one, I just changed the wallpaper (which I'll be doing some editing soon) and the appearance as you can see in the Desktop Architect window! Anyway, here's the link :

http://mywebpage.netscape.com/RobZaich/Des...ps/Desktop5.jpg

NOTE : My Multimedia theme is still incomplete, but I'll get that finished ASAP! :)