How many people have bought or would be HD tvs online

Woo hoo! They did give me the go ahead so I am going to order the Samsung LN32A550 from Newegg today. I'll post pictures on Friday hopefully when it gets here (free 3 day shipping).

Congrats.. I did see that amazon was more.. thats why I asked if newegg was no tax and free shipping for you..... you are def going to love your purchase...... CoD4 will never be the same for you.. lol

Congrats.. I did see that amazon was more.. thats why I asked if newegg was no tax and free shipping for you..... you are def going to love your purchase...... CoD4 will never be the same for you.. lol

That really gave me a good laugh. While I will enjoy playing in HD for the first time this generation (other than on a 19inch monitor), I actually do think it will help my performance in FPS games because of the enhanced detail.

I will have to transition from my parents 2002 Mitsubishi 52inch flat screen SDTV (with fading colors) to a 32inch 1080p. Somehow I think the tv will compensate the smaller screen size in other areas. :laugh:

Bought mine from Play and has been a dream. Samsung 32" 720P LCD

Guys, I just realized something. I have been talking for weeks about hooking this TV up to the computer so I can run 1900x1200 (1080p) stuff to it. If my monitor (Dell 1907FP) can only run a max 1280x1024, how do I set my resolution specifically only for the TV?