Anyone having trouble accessing google?

Something really odd seems to have happened to me, I can't seem to connect to google.

It was working fine until a few mins ago when suddenly google stopped responding.

Naturally I assumed it was my connection, but as you can see I can access other sites fine.

I WAS using OpenDNS, but at the same time I stopped being able to connect to google, all DNS results were coming back negative. Switching to my ISP's DNS server seems to have fixed this, but still no google.

I just tested yahoo and that seems to have stopped working as well, seems to be search engines just right now.

Anyone else experiencing this?

EDIT: BTW, I've restarted and cleared my DNS cache several times.

Yeah, I RDC'd into my university's computer and it's working fine from there so if this isn't just me, it's not a widespread problem either. I just don't understand why I can access most sites, except that one and a few others.

Hmm, it could be I suppose, but I haven't ran anything new (installed anything, I mean) in a while now, but I'll run a scan just in case anyway.

I'm having the same problem... was using open dns, nothing's working. Changed to ISP's dns and now some stuff is working.

You wouldn't happen to be with the isp be*?

None of Google's services are working for me either. I'm in the UK.

Google UK, Adsense, GMail, YouTube all are not working here.

Looks like the Chinese managed to hack Google.

As a matter of fact, I am with be*!

I think we've narrowed down the problem, there...

EDIT: Just checked the Be* member forum and there's a 24 page thread on it! No information, though, just people complaining about routing issues.

Edited by Kushan

hmmmm. Well at least I know it wasn't me that screwed something up. hobowars still works on facebook, so I can cope till they fix it.

o2/be are having problems something to do with their firewall

there is a thread on digitalspy wont post link dunno if its allowed?

Anyway your not only one m8 :(

Yes same here, also on Be*

It's affecting everyone on Be, and they're aware of it.

67541576wt2.jpg

There's a 22 page long thread about the issue that started 9th Aug at approx 8:00PM on the Be Forum.

Can't access Google, YouTube, Steam etc..