• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Neowin Fantasy Hockey Season 2008-09

mikebiacsi    60

Now's the time things get really interesting, im quite happy with my squad and im hoping that picking up Vermette will help. He's been on fire since being traded :)

mikebiacsi    60

Close match last week, i didn't want to win anyway :p

R-Flex    0

Mine was exceedingly close, but I blame Peter Budaj for my loss. Oh well. Fred would have likely crushed me in the second round.

Shekers    1

Whole season comes down to this...I've had a HUGE run up to this, however I would happy just with a 2nd place lol.

Fred Derf    217
Whole season comes down to this...I've had a HUGE run up to this, however I would happy just with a 2nd place lol.

If we had gone head to head last week (with the same numbers), the results would be 5-5-2 with you getting the win on the tiebreak (I believe they use SV%).

bayrider    1

Man, I can NEVER beat Fred.

Last 2 seasons it was in the finals. This year in the semis.

bah

mikebiacsi    60

Congrats to Fred for winning the league, he pretty much led the league for the whole season. Maybe next year someone might manage to beat him? :p

Fred Derf    217
Congrats to Fred for winning the league, he pretty much led the league for the whole season. Maybe next year someone might manage to beat him? :p

I lost in the first round last year and played in the 5th place game. I don't remember how that turned out. It's hard to get excited about fifth place.

Eeks. Last year was bad (worse that I remembered). Yeah, I did win that 5th place game (out of 14 teams) but I did horribly in the second Neowin league when I finished 6th out of 8 players.

but... thanks for this year.

[Thread Unpinned]