22-Year-Old Auctions Off Virginity to Pay for College

A 22-year-old college grad looking to pay off her student loans will auction off her virginity at Nevada's infamous Moonlight Bunny Ranch, Us magazine reported.

The Sacramento State grad, who uses the pseudonym "Natalie Dylan," told "The Insider" she is "ready for the controversy."

"I don't think auctioning my virginity will solve all my problems, but it will create some financial stability," she said, according to the magazine.

Dylan was turned down by eBay, and shock-jock Howard Stern denied reports he has a hand in the stunt.

"Through this process I'm not just looking for the highest bidder," she said, Us magazine reported. "I'm looking for someone who is a genuine, overall nice person."

Dylan said she is willing to undergo a medical exam, and took a polygraph to prove she is a virgin.

virgin-b.jpg

source

is it me or her face looks whiter than the rest of her body?

If it is true, I don't think that by auctioning her *virginity*she will find "someone who is a genuine, overall nice person." :dumb:

That is definitely not her body, as someone else pointed out, the head and the body are in completely different colours, and also, the right shoulder is way off. Thats not how it should look in a shot taken from this angle.

An expensive ###### :rolleyes:

Oh please, like sex is really a mystical thing that you care so much about.

You can call her an expensive ######, I call her a smart businesswoman, albeit one not concerned with what others think for doing something many would consider disgusting.

I think she would regret it. I find it hard to believe that someone with this sort of morality would also stay a virgin until 22..

Exactly, 22 still a virgin, looking like that.

Although her body looks more tanned than her face :wacko:

Why, do you think she's been raped? Just because all the guys who see her think she's good looking doesn't necessarily make her more likely to have had sex.