22-Year-Old Auctions Off Virginity to Pay for College

Funny if it was a girl bidding, she could go auction 2nd time, and waxed... :D

Stupid this world, people starving and many problems in the world. Social Blindness its a shame, our human race could do alot more. Maybe one day.

virgin-b.jpg

She might be worth the 1K if she is indeed a virgin. I wouldn't care how awkward she was, I'd hit it in three positions. (Y)

Did she get a head transplant? The size and color don't match the rest.

She can pay me 3.7 million...and then she can keep her virginity for free :sick: If that ugly skank can pull in 3.7 million just imaging what a hot skank could pull in, but if the skank was hot, then the virginity is less believable. At least with this ugly skank, at least you can be sure that she really is a virgin because no man (with half a brain, obviously the highest bidder has less than that) would even want to hit it.

Was thinking that too, looks a photoshop?

No not a photoshop, definitely looks like a head transplant :laugh:

Did she get a head transplant? The size and color don't match the rest.

good point, the boobs don't look at big in that photo and another.

BTW, I withdraw my offer for 1K. She'd have to pay me.

I'm willing to guess that she is far more attractive than any "woman" you naysayers could ever attract, with or without money involved. Also, some of you really, really need to learn how to spell and type properly. If you intend to share your commentary with others, you have an obligation to all those who will read your words to make sure that they are properly capitalized, spelled correctly, and that your grammar is flawless. Anything less than this indicates a lack of intelligence, thus immediately stripping of value anything that you bothered to bang out on your fancy keyboard.

As an afterthought, anyone that would ever take the time to type "Sevently, I am teh Pwn" should immediately do him/herself in, as that is, doubtlessly, the most embarassing and ignorant thing I have read in many years. If there were actually a God, people like that wouldn't exist, because they would be proof that an omnipotent being failed.

internet.jpg

I'm willing to guess that she is far more attractive than any "woman" you naysayers could ever attract, with or without money involved. Also, some of you really, really need to learn how to spell and type properly. If you intend to share your commentary with others, you have an obligation to all those who will read your words to make sure that they are properly capitalized, spelled correctly, and that your grammar is flawless. Anything less than this indicates a lack of intelligence, thus immediately stripping of value anything that you bothered to bang out on your fancy keyboard.

As an afterthought, anyone that would ever take the time to type "Sevently, I am teh Pwn" should immediately do him/herself in, as that is, doubtlessly, the most embarassing and ignorant thing I have read in many years. If there were actually a God, people like that wouldn't exist, because they would be proof that an omnipotent being failed.

You must be new here on the internet.

Spelling Correctly/Flawless grammar/PrOpEr CapiTilizAtION does not directly reflect on an individuals intelligence and does not strip any value off of the content

for you to say such a thing is incredibly stupid on your part which is why i won't bother reading the rest of your post :) have a good day

She can pay me 3.7 million...and then she can keep her virginity for free :sick: If that ugly skank can pull in 3.7 million just imaging what a hot skank could pull in, but if the skank was hot, then the virginity is less believable. At least with this ugly skank, at least you can be sure that she really is a virgin because no man (with half a brain, obviously the highest bidder has less than that) would even want to hit it.

Straight to the point :laugh: