Dad chases nude boy from daughter's room with pipe

Well that's how it works roundabout here :rofl:

That how you met your girl AB lol?

wait until you aren't a child anymore. There should be a minimum age for this site. You obviously have NO concept of what constitutes trespassing. This guy obviously entered the daughters room through a window or was snuck in by the daughter. It's trespassing, plain and simple.

:laugh: You make me laugh. I'm already an adult but thanks for asking.

So it's trespassing if a friend invites me over for drinks without their parents knowledge? Rightttt...Oh wait, it's only trespassing if you're doing the person, I get it :rolleyes:

Just think of all those one-night stand lay abouts wandering the streets, tuh, the cheek of them! (N)

So it's trespassing if a friend invites me over for drinks without their parents knowledge?

Yes, it is. Being his/her residence, does not mean in any way that is his/her property. You can only be there with the concent of their parents*.

That's why normal kids ask their parents before, or parents had a previous talk with the kids, giving them clearance to invite over some friends over their house*.

:laugh: You guys need to get with the times!

Edit: You can edit your psot as much as you want, it doesn't make your reply any less absurd.

Heck, I wonder how much I owe in fines for all those years "trespassing" when a friend invited me over.

Jeez some people :no:

:laugh: You guys need to get with the times!

Get a property, then get your own children. After that report to us. If your kids don't ask your concent to invite people over your house, then there's something obviously wrong there.

FYI: "Heck, I wonder how much I owe in fines for all those years "trespassing" when a friend invited me over." Your friend's parents obviously gave clearance for him to invite some of his/her trusted friends over, duh. If they didn't they sure as hell could throw you out at will.

Yes, I'll be sure to have my shotgun resting in my lap should such terrible things ever happen like my son/daughter bringing a friend home.

:rolleyes:

Time to leave Portugal and join us in the real world (Y)

Edit: oh man I can't believe you are actually serious. I have brought plenty of people home after school or whatever in the past while growing up, without "permission" and my parents didn't react like this dad did. I know plenty of other people who have and do the same thing all the time.

Time to leave Portugal and join us in the real world (Y)

In Portugal (the real world) you can have a good relationship with your kids and still keep a decent control on what's going on in your home. Children need consent from parents for pretty much everything. If you didn't know that... good luck.

without "permission" and my parents didn't react like this dad did.

>A homeowner hears a noise, at 4AM, in his own house.

>He "arms" himself with a pipe and finds someone, he does not know, naked in his house.

>He defends his property, and chases, the person out of the premises, and hits him.

>He calls the police!

You're really comparing the uncomparable.

Your parents realized that you were in that age, and just let it go... It's up to them.

Coming from a member who can't even follow signature guidelines for a forum, I don't take you serious one little bit (N)

You are quick to accuse the boy for "trespassing" but have completely over looked the fact the father was the one charged here with aggravated battery!

Boy, lucky girl having him as a dad :rolleyes:

Coming from a member who can't even follow signature guidelines for a forum, I don't take you serious one little bit (N)

Your forum name is DrunkyMunky, and you eat haggis from a cup. Don't you love ad hominem arguments? Do you wanna go that way?

You are quick to accuse the boy for "trespassing" but have completely over looked the fact the father was the one charged here with aggravated battery!

Try to be the DA and press charges on an injured 15yo kid, then try to press charges on a 45yo male.*

Boy, lucky girl having him as a dad :rolleyes:

Something was very wrong indeed. You don't sneak in your boyfriend for an entire year, without let your parents know that you have one/sneak in him. (Obviously that they should have known something. You can't be that clueless). * The whole point of them pressing charges is that they assert that he knew straight that he knew (edit) the kid was her daughters' boyfriend and tried to beat him up. The charges will probably be dismissed by the jury.

Edited by tiagosilva29

How about.

1. That is his house.

2. That is his house.

3. That is his house.

4. That is his house.

His house his rules. Do not like it get the F out.

Now because of two stupid kids playing around the father has to pay for it. To all you younger people here listen to your parents they know you do not lol.

Hitting him over the head with a metal pipe (which could have been fatal) is a slight over reaction and he should be fined for it. I'm not saying that what the daughter and the guy were doing was right. I think it largely depends on the age as well.

If it was at 4AM then it kinda makes it more reasonable for the dad to hit him, as it could have been anyone, therefore he was just defending his family. It would be a bit of a shock if you didnt know your daughter had a boyfriend and you found a naked guy in her room in the middle of the night :p

That how you met your girl AB lol?

Not exactly like that :p

But yeah I agree with everything you're saying.

The teenagers being 15 raises some concern as it's underage sex (not at a ridiculously young age though), but both are the same age, there is no gap like a 20 year old and a 15 year old. I still think both of them clearly haven't really been spoken to about sex. I'd of been angry at them both (being the girls father), but I wouldn't of physically attacked anyone, thats effing ridiculous in this case.

Try explaining yourself to the boys parents.

"Yeah your son was performing a normal act with my daughter, albeit a year too young, so I put him in ****ing hospital. My daughter on the other hand is an angel, I have to protect her, so no, I didn't beat the **** out of her, only your son."

:rolleyes:

The kids, because they're both young, need spoken to and educated properly, not get the **** kicked out of them.

Edit: oh man I can't believe you are actually serious. I have brought plenty of people home after school or whatever in the past while growing up, without "permission" and my parents didn't react like this dad did. I know plenty of other people who have and do the same thing all the time.

+1

I have a good relationship and trust with my parents, and with that they trust I'll hang about with, and if I bring home people, bring home decent people.

But hey, that must just apply to us Scots who apparently "eat haggis out of cups" ;)

I have a good relationship and trust with my parents, and with that they trust I'll hang about with, and if I bring home people, bring home decent people.

But hey, that must just apply to us Scots who apparently "eat haggis out of cups" ;)

Same, my parents trust me so I show them that they can trust me in return.

Also I wouldn't mind eating haggis out of cups, definitely don't have to be Scottish to like those sheep brains etc...

Since tiagosilva29 is trying to take the 'mature' point of view he's doing himself no favours by using childish stereotypes as insults :/ Would have thought people would've learnt how to construct arguments during school, and know that insults never work unless they are particularly clever or exaggerating a flaw in someone else's argument, not saying that they eat haggis :p

Same, my parents trust me so I show them that they can trust me in return.

Also I wouldn't mind eating haggis out of cups, definitely don't have to be Scottish to like those sheep brains etc... Since tiagosilva29 is trying to take the 'mature' point of view he's doing himself no favours by using childish stereotypes as insults :/ Would have thought people would've learnt how to construct arguments during school, and know that insults never work unless they are particularly clever or exaggerating a flaw in someone else's argument, not saying that they eat haggis :p

Yup :)

I mean if I threw a raging house party and they came home I'm sure they'd be annoyed (has happened before years ago :p), but if it was me and a girl, or me and a few friends they'd be okay with it for sure (Y)

They've definitely been out and came home when I've got someone/some people round.

Sure they'd maybe ask me a few questions the next day if they didn't know the person that well as opposed to someone they know, but they wouldn't attack with me a metal bar, or the person(s) with me :laugh:

Yeah, I enjoy haggis actually, but I've never eaten it out a cup!

Perhaps you should just read better what I wrote.

And let me just ask you this: _at any point_ have you asked permission to your parents to bring someone into their house or have they talked to you "the lecture" (you're all grown up, blabla, this is was you can do right now, blablabla, responsability, bla)? :rolleyes:

Since tiagosilva29 is trying to take the 'mature' point of view he's doing himself no favours by using childish stereotypes as insults

I wasn't the one starting this.

WTF at those saying the dad shouldn't even be charged. He assaulted the kid, whatever the reason was. The kid wasn't trespassing because he was let in by the daughter (let's put it another way, let's say you have insurance that covers theft. and let's say the 'trespasser' steals something. let's say the trespasser is this boy. the insurance company would tell you to eff off because the boy was righfully let in).

Anyway, the dad should have realised that after busting them out, the boy would have been freaked out enough to leave the house by himself.

And without knowing the ages it's difficult to judge too

Perhaps you should just read better what I wrote.

And let me just ask you this: _at any point_ have you asked permission to your parents to bring someone into their house or have they talked to you "the lecture" (you're all grown up, blabla, this is was you can do right now, blablabla, responsability, bla)? :rolleyes:

Yeah of course I've asked at times, and other times not asked - Say for example they're out and I decide I want friend(s)/girlfriend around. I don't go phoning them and asking EVERY time...

Through building up a good relationship/trust my parents actually say "this is OUR house".... to an extent. Of course it's their house, but they treat me like I own a respect/part of the house to a level where I can be trusted and don't need to ask them every single time I want to invite someone over.

Each family is different, but I'm very happy with the way things work here, and there's never been any problems (Y)

Yeah of course I've asked at times, and other times not asked - Say for example they're out and I decide I want friend(s)/girlfriend around. I don't go phoning them and asking...

Through building up a good relationship/trust my parents actually say "this is OUR house".... to an extent. Of course it's their house, but they treat me like I own a respect/part of the house to a level where I can be trusted and don't need to ask them every single time I want to invite someone over.

This is _exactly_ what I was talking about, mate. But never forget who's the legislative and executive branch.

Can't help laughing. :p

Reminds me of that scene in Back To The Future, when Marty breaks in to the alternate 1985 house, and finds a black girl in the bedroom.

lol yea I thought the same think.

This is _exactly_ what I was talking about, mate.

Fair enough, but from your conversation with DM I got the idea that you'd be against anyone your kids know ever being in your house with prior notice?

Even if that's the case, I don't really care, everyone has their own parenting styles (Y)

However I am against physically beating the hell of the kid in this scenario.

I can honestly say I don't remember my parents ever giving me a lecture or talk about what circumstances when I can invite someone over. They trust me enough to know when it's a bad time or if there is too much going on around the house to have people visiting.

I can actually relate to this story in some ways too. I was seeing this girl quite a few years back (I think I was 15 at the time or so), and she was upset over a family matter. We were talking quite late at night on the phone and MSN, and I said I would come over. So at like 3am I skate over there and she lets me in through her living room window (she had a really noisy front door so we didn't use it to not wake anyone up). We were up for quite some time talking etc and then her mum wakes up and goes to the bathroom and then the kitchen. She hears us talking and comes into the living room, says hi etc and doesn't think twice about anything. No pipes/shotguns/killer bees or 999.

Scottish people obviously just kick ass tbh :yes: ;)