Hey Hey :)

Hello everyone :)

My names Alex and been browsing this forum for 3years+ and visit the site multiple times a day.. so thought it was finally about time i started posting actively (Have one post from when i registered but no idea what that was ;p)

I'm from the UK and currently training to be a Software Engineer..

My Favourite Games are: Zelda (to pin me down to one, its Ocarina of Time), UFO (Enemy Defence), Starcraft, World of Warcraft (Great game but dont play anymore), Super Metroid (Snes), Final Fantasy Series (7 > 8 > * > 9). I guess you'd call me an 'old-school gamer'.. especially as i dont really 'get' most of the new games coming out which only seem to focus on graphics.

Anywayz, Hi!

Crompee.

Welcome!

Zelda is indeed good, but my personal favourite is A Link to the Past, then Ocarina of Time, and Super Metroid is still one of my fav games of all time, and another Final Fantasy fan is always welcome. :D

Hope you will enjoy the posting part of Neowin instead of the shadowy ninja life you have previously been accustomed too, :p

Ty for the welcome :)

Welcome!

Zelda is indeed good, but my personal favourite is A Link to the Past, then Ocarina of Time, and Super Metroid is still one of my fav games of all time, and another Final Fantasy fan is always welcome. :D

Hope you will enjoy the posting part of Neowin instead of the shadowy ninja life you have previously been accustomed too, :p

Yeah, A Link to the Past was a very good game but Ocarina of Time holds the crown for me.. Was at School at the time and it was the first game i ever pre-ordered. Remember rushing home from school and the first moment when i turned it on, it was magically to see Zelda in 3D. Plus, riding Epona ftw :p

I think Super Metroid is alot of people's favorite game still lol, it was a game which had everything and was extremly challanging. Not to mention, it went on forever and tooks weeks/months to complete it the first time (if you didnt have a guide).

Strange thing about me and Final Fantasy is, although ive owned most of them.. ive never actually completed any of them :( Always get stuck somewhere along the line and give up for awhile, then when i try again.. i end up starting from the beginning. FF7 = End Battle, stuck on the 2nd phase, FF8 = End Disc i go inside the Square thing and stuck on the first/2nd battle.

Jump aboard and have a good time.

Don't get too involved in them games, I lost contact with a friend for 3 years due to World of Warcraft.

:blink:

Yeah, ive quit WoW now.. took over my life. Although it was fun at the time and trying to fight the urge not to get back into it with Wrath of the Lich King around the corner.