Star Wars Force Unleashed NOT worth $60?

What level of difficulty were you playing on?

Of course it was the first time through which meant I was on Easy but I am restarting on the next step so it will get harder I imagine to kill them.

Damn, I just beat the game for the second time to get the light and dark side achievement, however I just realised I have the fatal glitch where holocubes are not recognised and the special achievement text is glitched and says "default text" instead of what yu are supposed to do "kill 4 Rancor's" etc. This happens to me on the last two levels, all the others seem fine, but I cannot find anymore holocubes, they seem to have disappeared :(

This happens when you pause the game in the middle of a level apparantly, and LucasArts "fix" is to clear you're cache and delete the save and start over again, sod that, I have played it through twice, I dont want to start all over again :(

Why the hell didnt they pick this up in testing, if I was on their QA team I would be hiding in shame such a poor bug to let through.

Damn, I just beat the game for the second time to get the light and dark side achievement, however I just realised I have the fatal glitch where holocubes are not recognised and the special achievement text is glitched and says "default text" instead of what yu are supposed to do "kill 4 Rancor's" etc. This happens to me on the last two levels, all the others seem fine, but I cannot find anymore holocubes, they seem to have disappeared :(

This happens when you pause the game in the middle of a level apparantly, and LucasArts "fix" is to clear you're cache and delete the save and start over again, sod that, I have played it through twice, I dont want to start all over again :(

Why the hell didnt they pick this up in testing, if I was on their QA team I would be hiding in shame such a poor bug to let through.

I noticed I have the same thing happen and I am near the end of the game as well. Does this mean I will miss the black lightsaber or whatever?

I noticed I have the same thing happen and I am near the end of the game as well. Does this mean I will miss the black lightsaber or whatever?

Well for me it was missing, it is supposed to be on top of the main collector (I got there and it wasn't there, nor where any of the other holocubes.) I just feel hard done by :(

Did you use any cheats? Somewhere on the internet I read that the cheats will disable the holocubes and any of that.

I didn't, so I'm not sure what is up there. I'm facing the Emperor now and had him down to just a sliver of health before he killed me. You can't imagine the sigh I let go after that one. :p

Stole this off my mate after he completed it.

I'll probably give it a go today and see what I think :)

I absolutely love KOTOR, but I know this is game is completely different.

I didn't, so I'm not sure what is up there. I'm facing the Emperor now and had him down to just a sliver of health before he killed me. You can't imagine the sigh I let go after that one. :p

What difficulty were you facing the emperor on?

What difficulty were you facing the emperor on?

Only medium. I was just so angry because I wanted to finish the game already because I have a couple other things I am playing right now as well.

Only medium. I was just so angry because I wanted to finish the game already because I have a couple other things I am playing right now as well.

Think I will start the game on medium very soon!

Does anyone have the list of achievements? is there any for completing with a different difficulty?

Emperor wasn't that hard, just learn to hide when he starts throwing things :)

I really liked the gamethough, well worth the price I'd say. took me 3 days to complete, I probably could have done it faster if I didn't do other stuff too :p but yeah, awesome game, great graphics and gameplay. And it's the first time I've really seen what auphoria can do. yeah flinging storm troooper around and seeing them grabthings and others is awesome and all. but what reall impressed me was in the convergence chamber, I was walking on one of the platfrms resting on beams, and was stepping of the platform and onto the beam when I stopped. then I noticed that the character was actually resting one foot on the edge of the platofmr, and the other down on the beam. in any non euphoria game, you'd either be standing with one boot barely on the platform and the other unnaturally out in the air, or both down on the beam possibly clipping slightly into the platform side. Just that one tiny thing really impressed me. Maybe because I do some 3D and that would normally require manually animating without euphoria.

Think I will start the game on medium very soon!

Does anyone have the list of achievements? is there any for completing with a different difficulty?

Sith Warrior

Complete Game - Sith Warrior difficulty. Do not change the difficulty after the game has started.

if there's one for sith difficulty, I'd assume there's one for the others too. welll, yeah I notice I got the Aprentice one for completing too (good, I hate games that don't give you the lower achievement when you do higher difficulties, it' stupid)

Worst Day-Shift Manager Ever

Kill 12 Stormtroopers as Vader during the Prologue

:devil:

oooopsie....

Finally beat it today! I had a little bit of spare time earlier today so I finished up beating the Emperor. Great ending cinematic to really wrap everything up. An extremely fun overall experience even if it was criticized for being short.

Sorry been offline for a few days as old PC blew up, but thats a different story. I finished it on hard I think it was twice to get both endings. (well three times really as I played it again to see if I could get passed the "default text" glitch and it still occured :() Apparantly it took me 14hrs to complete it twice (according to the stats thing) but it seemed longer than that.

• 1 month later...

I played some on the PS3 (no, I don't own either) and I liked what I saw. Reminded me a little of Jedi Knight/Jedi Outcast in ways. I hope a PC release eventually comes... :D

the demo suckered me in, then when i played the full game, i didn't want to finish the second level, but hey, i don't like star wars anyway, they whole physics thing drew me in

Just completed the added Jedi Temple level, really enjoyed getting the game out again!

how much was the DLC? I actually bought the Character Pack with Anakin, Luke and Obi-Wan..etc.