From a stranger to his brother.....

Well, as the world prepares for the impending conflict I just wanted to say, to anyone in the affected regions... take care,....do what you must...just survive.

Man do I ever feel the flames coming....

But before any tightassed kids with peace on their lips and ###### on the mind, start the tired old rhetoric about giving peace a chance yaddayaddyablahblah....I was a soldier so don't nobody start harping no shiitte to me please. War is fuq'd period. Nothing really gets solved...we really lose more than we gain.

I am specifically sending my well wishes to the thousands of non-coms who will, no doubt suffer the brunt of this.

Goddamnit, we are all brothers and sisters of earth. We gotta evolve into a global village. Globally we are stonger...

Well that's it.

I was once an active soldier and was in the bosnia crisis and now I am a nation gaurd member and fortunately not going to be activated . I agree with what you say we never solved the issues we just killed many people that were part of it .

:hug_guy::hug_girl:

i don't agree with War, but it has to be done. i really would prefer a solution where unnesscessary damage is not inflicted, just do their job and go. don't make this another bloody conflict dragging on for years.

well said.

I think war is not the answer, because then whole heap of retaliation occurs

well, it's too bad, but *cough*s like Hussein don't like to listen to talk. War is all his kind understand. Follow 12 years of broken resolutions and you'll see what I mean.

i see this fearmeall guy in almost every thread in this forum section.

War has started, just begged for it to end quickly. No doubt people will be killed. Human has not reach that stage yet where peace is the priority.

<<Edited : You misspelled his name, I corrected it for you. - Cara :rolleyes: >>

i see this fearmeall guy in almost every thread in this forum section.

War has started, just begged for it to end quickly. No doubt people will be killed. Human has not reach that stage yet where peace is the priority.

seriously, responding like an angry child only shows your inept ability to confront my arguments. I thought this was a forum. Trolling I believe is when someone posts useless responses that are neither constructive or critical. All I've done is defend my stance as many others have done.

Edited by Cara

I agree. I wish all of the soldiers over in Iraq the best, and I hope they all come home safe. Whether you agree with war or not, it is here, so just accept it and pray for the safety of the soldiers. War is here whether you like it or not. :(

War has solved many problems. Read the history books, you will see.

Yes and Hitler solved many problems when he started invading Poland and other european countries in 1939. You need to read some history books and see how many people died to "solve many problems".