I heart windows!

Don't ask why I'm posting this, I geuss really I just want to see who agrees with me.

I've tried several OS's, pretty much everything mac from 8 to OSX Jag and honestly, i don't enjoy them, I mean they have nice eye candy, and they're 'fun' to use, but nowhere near the straight forward ease of use of windows. I got my first taste of linux a few weeks ago (Gentoo and Redhat) and honestly, neither were that exciting, I mean they were stable, and fast, but nothing to get excited about, it was just another OS, but took so much more time to learn new things than windows (plus i tried to set up my own dual boot xp redhat machine with disasterous outcome).

Anyway, too my point, I've used windows since I was in elementary school (3.1 for Workgroups, right up to the XP Pro machine I'm on today). After hearing everyone bad mouth windows for this and that, and say which OS'sare better, I was becoming skeptical in the last few years, but honestly, nothing has ever come close to my windows experience. I love this operating system! It's simple, functional, I mean you might get the occassional hang for trying to do too much at one time (but that the users fault) or an unresponsive program) but all that means is you close it and open it up again. No OS is perfect, and I really don't think people should rip up Windows like they do. It has the greatest variety of apps, so everyone can have what they want, I never run into something that won't work (sometime with a little work, but it will always work eventually :yes: ). Windows will do everything and more any other machine can do! I have come to an epiphany, and I want to shout ontop of a mountain! I LOVE WINDOWS!

Ok, you guys can flame now, cuz it's bound to happen . . . but if you love your windows, add your voice to mine please! Someone has to stick up for us windows lovers!

hey, buddy, WINDOWS XP PRO ROCKS!!!!

I, too, love Windows!!

:yes:

Awesome! I'm just so sick and tired of hearing all this 'Winblows' and 'Microshaft' bull. Windows is a quality product, and anyone who wants a powerful and easy to use OS sees that. I don't think I'm going to be changing OS's anytime in the near future

but when you think about it, if so many people have it and like it, it's not because they 'have to have it' it's not forced on them, there are alternatives, and if they wanted them they could easily switch. It's *THE* preffered OS, simply because everyone from the beginner to the ubergeek can do pretty much anything they nee to do with it.

Everyone says that windows XP sucks the virtual ######, but i disagree. Windows XP is very good. it runs fast looks good (even without a skin) and it does everything i want it to do (play CS).

Then there is those linux jockeys who say "oh windows is so poop and i wish bill gates had never of invented the stupid OS" SHAME TO THEM

Windows XP SP1 is quite nice, but Windows 2003 Enterprise Server seems to be even much better.

Windows Xp crashes every 5 days on this box, and ever since I put Win2k3 on it, it never crashed once.

Well,..adios

yeah.Xp is very good OS,till i havent damaged it recently and it crashes everyday.need to reinstall it for first time since i have it for a very long time.

I like xp, but it does need to be reinstalled to often lol

Huh... it does? I hope you were kidding. I installed XP once, a year and a half ago.

I've had no freezes, no crashes, no bluescreens, etc. etc. and I run so much stuff in the background while running many apps at the same time, without any probs, slowdowns, etc. XP is awsome at managing system resources and sure is stable.

G, G, G, G , G-UNIT!!!! WINDOWS RULZ HIGHOOOOO

haha,

If you real my nukka you know to holla G, G, G, G, G, G-UNIT!!!

LOL... 50Cent and Windows XP ROXORS!!!!!!!!

XP is a good OS. MS does put a lot of work into there products and you cant take that away from them. I do disagree about Windows not being forced on people. I also use Linux and I find that they both have there good points and thus have my linux box and Windows box and enjoy using both every day.

windows f*cking rules... think of how hard it must be to create an OS that is easy, fun, and works on thousands of pieces of hardware and running millions of different software programs. office is awesome too as well as visual studio .net... and i am very impressed with the code on microsoft.com... never seen a better corporate site... and just look at how complex and stable windows server 2003 is... microsoft is doing a good job. even windows media 9 and msn messenger rock.