Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 6000 v3

Admittedly I was skeptical to find that Microsoft replaced the older transceiver base which had a long cable that could sit away from your PC case with a self-contained USB dongle, mostly because I don't think the thick metal box otherwise known as the computer case is the best thing to stick a transceiver behind, but that's not the case. Having used both variants, I notice no performance degradation with the new dongle.

Yoga Massage

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Yes it does :)

I have this set, although about 6 months after I bought it something went wrong with the mouse and it simply wouldn't work. Ordered another one through Amazon, then swapped the mouse and sent it back as faulty and got a refund, no problem, no mess.

The receiver is great for me, I can be about 2-3 metres away before it starts dropping connections, however BE WARNED when I receive a text and my phone is near the mouse and/or keyboard (ie, next to it), then the receiver decides the mouse battery is running low and a few keys have pressed, although I haven't pressed them :/ Still good though.