Just found out my University are giving us discounts on the latest MacBook and MacBook Pros! I'm getting ?1000 off the high end 15" MBP! I'll be waiting for the new one before i claim it. The MacBook is ?98 i think.

Just found out my University are giving us discounts on the latest MacBook and MacBook Pros! I'm getting ?1000 off the high end 15" MBP! I'll be waiting for the new one before i claim it. The MacBook is ?98 i think.

Which uni are you at? I'm at Bournemouth, but I'm just wondering what discount this is, so I can see if I'm eligable.

Was gonna say the same. I work at a Uni - perhaps I need to befriend some students or something! Pretty sure this promotion is specific to ONE University as I'm sure I'd have heard more about it.

Hot damn, just started uni in the UK too - wouldn't normally buy a macbook, but I guess for 98 quid I could stretch :p

Same here :p But I've only seen a promotion of maximum 15% off advertised :(

aaaannd we've got 200, that's 200 to the man above me! any advance on 200? 250? 300? It's profit either way for the original seller! Such a steal at 200! Any other bidders?

I've only seen 16% off.