[Official] PS3 Game Sharing

This is all pretty interesting. I think it is pretty awesome that after the transfer is done you can play it on your own account and earn trophies and stuff.

Is the Call of Duty map pack share-able? Because I've been after it for ages and parents wont put funds on my PS3. So if some-one has it and is willing to share it with me, that would be great. P.M if you have any questions like because its not like I'm a part of this community. Only post now and again.

Good question, I have no idea about map packs.

I'd really doubt it though, I think it's to do with games.

We should really get some sorta system in place for this sharing, written up and kept track of.

Everyone who takes part can share with 4 other people (I'm seeing people say 5, but I think it's 5 in total - So 4 others, because your own system is included).

You can however share with someone, but not actually be part of their share list. Right now I'm sharing with everyone below, but I'm not on their lists as of yet (either don't need anything from them currently, or haven't asked).

Me for example,

Audioboxer

Account currently shared with 3 other systems

+Sethos

+DrunknMunky

+MightyJordan

Green = Activated

Red = De-activated

Okay update on the sharing.

Once the person downloading from your account has started downloading their chosen game(s), I believe it's okay for you to log back in and change the password/use your own account again.

It might disconnect them from PSN, but their download(s) carries on anyway (Y)

Would you be willing to share with me? That would be outstanding if you could. I dont have anything to share back though and Im not the biggest member of the community here so P.M if you have any trust issues or anything.

i'll take a cod4 map pack if someones willing to share.

my list:

Wipeout HD

Warhawk

Sky Diving

Mortal Kombat II

Gripshift

Tekken 5 (Dark Resurrection)

flOw

Super Stardust HD

Q*bert

I am willing to game share the Killzone 2 beta (which i am allowed to do)

For one of the following....

Burnout paradise (probably a bit of an extortion but if you wanted the beta that badly and already had burnout on PSN then why not eh!)

Wipeout HD

Anything good that will come out on PSN tomorrow lol

Makes we want a PS3 even more, LBP is the main reason I want one anyway, plus other great titles I want to play coming out.

Totally the same here, mate :(

Yeah it's confirmed to be shareable.

Only thing was I thought it was a closed beta, does it not track the beta members stats?

Make sure you are allowed to actually share it to ANOTHER account before sharing.

What I mean is, the way we're sharing things is downloading through the main account, then playing on our sub accounts.

As in I download Wipeout from Sethos, he changes his password, I play on my Audioboxer account.

If you shared Killzone 2 and the person you share to plays through your account, okay, but if they play through their own could you get in trouble?

Essentially that's an account that's not suppose to be in the beta, playing... if you catch my drift.

You could always just lone your account to people for an hour or two to let them try mind you ;)

I'd gladly take a ban for playing some Killzone, really want to try it :laugh:

LOL of course you would, you wouldn't get banned, the person who shared would :p

I doubt it anyway, there's topics all over the internet about the beta being shared. I presume it must be okay?

edit: In fact no, don't risk it

"Any codes or passwords which give access to test software or Beta Test forums are personal to you and must not be shared with anyone else."

Originally Posted by NDA

1. You must be over 18 years of age to take part in a Beta Test and, if the Beta Test takes place via PlayStation?Network (“PSN”), you must be a PSN Master Account Holder.

2. You must keep confidential all information relating to the test software and the Beta Tests. You must not discuss the Beta Tests with anyone except us and other people taking part in the Beta Tests (“Beta Testers”). In particular, you must not discuss the Beta Tests with anyone associated with a competing videogame format or publisher, a news or information service (whether television, magazine, newspaper or otherwise) or in any online forum or chat room, other than our official Beta Test forum. Any codes or passwords which give access to test software or Beta Test forums are personal to you and must not be shared with anyone else.

3. You must keep the test software secure and in good condition. You are licensed to use the test software on a non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable, limited basis and you must only use it for the Beta Tests. You must not copy the test software nor give or sell it to anyone and you must not try to reverse engineer it or use it to create derivative works.

4. At all times during the Beta Tests you must act lawfully and with respect towards other Beta Testers. If the Beta Test takes place via PSN, you must comply with the PSN Terms of Service and User Agreement (available at http://network.eu.playstation.com/tosua/index.html). You are responsible for any activity on your PSN Master Account or related sub-account during the Beta Test. We are not responsible for the behaviour of other Beta Testers during the Beta Test, but please let us know if you become aware of any unlawful or inappropriate behaviour by other Beta Testers.

5. From time to time during the Beta Tests we may modify the test software and related content and services automatically and without notice. Modifications may cause loss of data or content and loss of function or utility. You hereby authorise us to make all such modifications and agree that, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we are not liable for any loss of data, content, function or utility.

6. We will use any personal information which you give us when you register or in the course of the Beta Tests to operate the Beta Tests and for research and analysis, in particular to improve the test software and our other products and services. We may also use any personal information collected via PSN for this purpose – please see the PSN Privacy Policy for more information. We will share your information with our affiliates and sub-contractors in the United Kingdom and elsewhere (including Australia, Japan and the United States of America) and they may store and use this information in their respective countries, but only for the same reasons. You agree that we may contact you in connection with the Beta Tests and to collect your feedback on the test software.

7. You agree that your suggestions for improvements, enhancements and other changes to the test software, and our other products and services, and any material which you provide to us during the Beta Test, will belong to us and may be implemented by us, in whole or in part, without any payment or other compensation to you or anyone else. If your suggestions are not your own original ideas, please do not submit them.

8. We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any Beta Test or your access to any Beta Test at any time in our absolute discretion. If we believe that you are in breach of any of these Terms or any other relevant terms, we may terminate your participation in the Beta Tests.

9. To the extent permitted by applicable law, these Terms shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and the contract between you and us shall be deemed to have been formed and performed in England. We may assign our rights and obligations under these Terms to any of our affiliates and sub-contractors without your consent provided that such assignment does not adversely affect your rights under these Terms.

Beta Test Agreement Version 1.2: July 2008

Killzone?2 ?2007 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Published by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. Developed by Guerilla. Killzone is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All rights reserved.

LOL of course you would, you wouldn't get banned, the person who shared would :p

I doubt it anyway, there's topics all over the internet about the beta being shared. I presume it must be okay?

edit: In fact no, don't risk it

Yes but i`m not sharing a code, i`m sharing the game itself.

Its not like i am giving the person the promotion code they gave us.

Yes but i`m not sharing a code, i`m sharing the game itself.

Its not like i am giving the person the promotion code they gave us.

But their PSN ID will show up in a closed beta, when only your PSN ID should.

I think that'll be tracked back to you somehow?

I dunno man, do whatever you want, you know the NDA :p

How do you change your password? Once I know that, I got a decent amount to share. LOL

Well cammy, I'm willing to test your theory, for free :shiftyninja:

Ditto.

Actually, how did people get into the Killzone Beta? And is the Resistance 2 Beta started yet for Qore users? I am still out of it from my trip to Europe.

How do you change your password? Once I know that, I got a decent amount to share. LOL

Account Management, Edit Profile I think it is?

Edit Personal?

I'll check in a minute if someone hasn't clarified!

For a precaution as post 1 says, always remove your CC details if they're saved as well before sharing.

That can be done under edit billing info, then remove CC info.

Uh hello Larry, welcome back (Y)

Thank you sir. (Y) I am still trying to get back into the swing of things, a friend of mine today told me it was Wednesday and I swore it was Tuesday LOL I am really disoriented and work has been hell after missing 8 days.

I will be back in full swing soon enough.

Actually, how did people get into the Killzone Beta? And is the Resistance 2 Beta started yet for Qore users? I am still out of it from my trip to Europe.

killzone 2 beta is europe only for now. R2 hasn't started yet, but it will be this month.

Account Management, Edit Profile I think it is?

Edit Personal?

I'll check in a minute if someone hasn't clarified!

For a precaution as post 1 says, always remove your CC details if they're saved as well before sharing.

That can be done under edit billing info, then remove CC info.

killzone 2 beta is europe only for now. R2 hasn't started yet, but it will be this month.

Thanks and thanks.

Nice to hear Europe got something first (and I am being serious, it is about time), and really good thing to know about the CC info, not that I do not trust whomever I would do this with, but still.