[Official] Fable 2 General Discussion

You just kill the power to the console (or big-X then Y to get to dashboard) before it gets chance to save. I did it because I'm not going to play the damn thing 3 times just for the achievements, it's just artificially lengthening the game.

Before you go to the ending (before you fight the end boss) just save choose an ending get the achievement then reload and do it again (the ending you want to actually keep you should do last)

As I just stated, I already did it before I asked. Any way to do this now?

No because the game will have already saved, you'll have to playthrough it again one more time at least.

Just beat knothole island ( beat main game while back ) of very casual playing, still have all the specialty potions ( weight, height, bla, bla )

is there a potion to change your allignment? i was max evil, and just recently got rid of my horns.

Just beat knothole island ( beat main game while back ) of very casual playing, still have all the specialty potions ( weight, height, bla, bla )

is there a potion to change your allignment? i was max evil, and just recently got rid of my horns.

Donate money to beggars I believe (might be for the purity) 200k swaps it all the way.

ahh, will do that then, got over 6 mil, so 200K isnt a problem. last i did was 60K+

Donate money to beggars I believe (might be for the purity) 200k swaps it all the way.

not hard when you own almost everything, and got pretty much the best gear.

i had everything jacked 25% increase, was evil as sin, had to drop it all down to free so i could get that stupid murgos book for knothole island.

was racking in couple thousand every couple minutes, and beat the game not long after it came out

6mil, holy ****

• 1 month later...

If I had enough points I'd get it, just 20 short though :( would be a nice reason to pick the game up again anyway, haven't touched it since I finished the last DLC (which took me under 4 hours btw >_<)