[Official] Fable 2 General Discussion

GOTY :wub:

This, GOW2 and WoTLK only three games I played/plan on playing this year that I think will be able to contend for GOTY. I don't play any other console so I don't follow them, but for me Fable 2, GOW2, WoTLK only games I think can. Possible Fallout 3 if I decide to play it.

It was waiting for me in the post when i got home from work this afternoon... played it for a while, wow... it's a bit good :laugh:

Love the humour in it, laughed out loud a few times which i have'nt done at a game in a long time :yes:

This, GOW2 and WoTLK only three games I played/plan on playing this year that I think will be able to contend for GOTY. I don't play any other console so I don't follow them, but for me Fable 2, GOW2, WoTLK only games I think can. Possible Fallout 3 if I decide to play it.

wotlk? Abbreviation over load!

I could possibly say that Fable 2 might be GOTY to be honest.

Also regarding the issues, I have had no thus far. I do however keep saving now and then just to make sure i do not get bugs from progressing like some people have got.

They should of allowed you to save in serveral slots, Not just your one and only.

I'm sure that was a design decision to ensure that you really do think hard about your choices.

That and so you couldn't go back at times so you could get the achievements in less time.

The minigame "jobs" suffer from it, though, particularly blacksmith where a tiny bit of lag can change a perfect hit into a complete miss.

The minigames are horrendous IMHO in relation to detection. I've had so many presses in the bartender one simply not register where ones in the blacksmith that obviously were misses were accepted while others that were fine weren't. The pin doesn't even stop in the region alot of the time and it says it's fine.

Can be really frustrating IMHO.

Also what the hells with the woodchopping one. Having to do 10 before the multiplier goes up takes forever to actually start getting anywhere.

Ahh well, still loving it. Got 3 properties now and looking to expand.

This is where 'true' gaming lies, onus on the user, outcomes being a result of your own actions, lets see more of this please, what a delightful game, good looking too :), yes it has faults, but everything does in life :)

A really good reason to own an Xbox 360 alone IMO.

9.7/10 is my score :yes:

They should of allowed you to save in serveral slots, Not just your one and only.

Tell me about it :( was playing for about 3 hours yesterday, went to work and when i got home my brother started a new game on my account. overwriting my hero >_<