[Official] Fable 2 General Discussion

Game has just dispatched my order, hopefully I will get it tomorrow :D

My order is on the way too :) Hopefully it arrives tomorrow, it's been a while since I've used Sendit though. Porbably PGR4 was the last time. Over a year ago!

Played it for a bit yesterday. Got new furniture and had to work, so didn't get as much time as I wanted. Loving it so far, and I pretty impressed with the graphics. Already hit a 5-star rating in Blacksmithin to earn some nice gold, so I bought a property and it gets me roughly 100G every 5 minutes. Need to save and buy an inn and see what I can make.

Still haven't ordered mine :(

You're leaving it really late dude, you need to get it done by the end of at least today or tomorrow or you're gonna miss out on Friday. Esp with stock allocation and no doubt a **** load of orders already.

You're leaving it really late dude, you need to get it done by the end of at least today or tomorrow or you're gonna miss out on Friday. Esp with stock allocation and no doubt a **** load of orders already.

I know mate but me being a student + college messing up EMA = Complete and utter CLUSTERF--K and consequently me penniless, especially with all the birthdays that I told you about last month...

I am planning on just going to GAME and trading in a butt load of games that I don't play and getting it direct from there.

That said I may very well miss Friday :(

The RROD is actually pretty easy to fix. If you modded your 360 yourself, then it'll be very easy to do (it's little more than opening the 360 and applying some thermal paste to the GPU if you just want a quick fix, although there are better ways to fix it - just google "RROD fix").

haha, I tried fixing it already :p Didn't work for me, so I am guessing it is something else. Oh well, time to get a new XBOX :p

even though the Master Chief outfit i feel is out of place, im still wearing it with the black Dye kit ( was using white dye ), the red dye looks black.

the Covenant sword is wicked though.

thinking of doing my own thing later on though, got to the temple following the story arc where i did the sculpture thing, , going to do blacksmithing/lumber to get money and buy some inn's

Game tend to get me the game a day early, amazon tends to get it to me a day late.

Well if he ordered tonight then Game would be Friday and Amazon would be Saturday or Monday most likely! It all depends on the stock as well.

Got mine from gamehubs.com for ?26.99, according to their delivery tracking it's on it's way to me.. *crosses fingers for tommorow*:DD

Cannot wait to play this!

Shopto.net have them, actually had them in at 5:00pm so you could have ordered at 5pm, and had it Thursday, or order tomorrow and get it Friday. its 37.99 and you get a ?2 voucher I think for next time.

I see Amazon are doing it for ?36.98> with Free Delivery, hmm, wonder if it will arrive on time? or should I just order fromGAME>?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_ss_/279-8...mp;x=3&y=23

Don't count on it, Amazon like to take their time with delivery. Ordering this late though you will be at the back of allocation no matter where you buy, you might still get it friday from Game though. Who knows.

Shopto.net have them, actually had them in at 5:00pm so you could have ordered at 5pm, and had it Thursday, or order tomorrow and get it Friday. its 37.99 and you get a ?2 voucher I think for next time.
Its 530pm I think that you can order by for it to be sent that day ! I hope I get my copy today:))

Its 530pm I think that you can order by for it to be sent that day ! I hope I get my copy today :)

Thats I was trying to say anyway, hahaha.

Now I hope they get FarCry2 so I can get it for the weekend.

Right got my copy of the limited edtion (normal with different sleeve ;)) it has the orange sticker on the front saying bonus content and 48hr live trial, so I should be good.

Gonna check contents.

So anyone else order from GAME should hopefully have this today.

Right got my copy of the limited edtion (normal with different sleeve ;)) it has the orange sticker on the front saying bonus content and 48hr live trial, so I should be good.

Gonna check contents.

So anyone else order from GAME should hopefully have this today.

My postie is lazy as hell so won't get till this afternoon I reckon! :(