Zeitgeist: Addendum - New Sequel

Addendum truly delivers on today's issues

Only thing I just didn't agree w/ were about religious institutions causing warfare. If they ever were a particular group in history that did so it'd be for land, wealth or some other materialism say the crusades.

If you leave people and their faith alone they can coexist with one another in civility than most people could imagine.

i liked the 1st movie better, but this one was alright too. the whole talk about the Venus project was rubbish.

Well maybe the concept sounded far fetched but it didn't give an exaggerated aspect about incentives.

It really got me curious on how Geothermal technology works.

If you leave people and their faith alone they can coexist with one another in civility than most people could imagine.

History says otherwise.

People of different faiths have been fighting each other since day one, there is no "If you leave people and their faith alone".

People of different faiths have been fighting each other since day one, there is no "If you leave people and their faith alone".

That's why I said IF ;Philosopher..

Most people of different faiths fought over materialism not for what they believed in fyi

Have fun with your "If", it's meaningless.

When you're proven wrong you change tactics trying to make yourself look like you have the upper hand.

Now you gotta ask yourself if that was worth it..

The only wars over "religion" were the crusades. But EVEN THEN, land was a key issue.

Show me other "wars over religion".

It's amazing how arrogant people can be generalizing all 3 Religions with no basis that they were out for materialism. Like you said it was the crusades and that was it.

• 2 months later...

Anyone have seen this movie ? What is your opinion about it?

I've found it really interesting and it opened my eyes even further on what is going on now in the US and the rest of the world....

You can see the movies here

Hope you like it!