Got a PDA, Post HERE.

Im surprised no-one has said this yet, O2 XDA!!

Screw bluetooth -> GPRS over phone connection, i got GPRS built right into it baby :D

Running Pocket PC 2002 Phone Edition, Palm sux!

• 1 month later...
I've a Toshiba e740 Wi-Fi, iPAQ Compaq H3970 (w/ screen crashed) and an iPAQ HP H5450, the latest...

:p WOW A BUILT IN WEBCAM!! (the logitech one built into the screen

Dell Axim X5 - the 400MHz model :)

Also got the Dell WiFi card to go with it :)

*edit*

Nuts.. just read a few comments on here about some of you with Axim X5's and large storage cards (256MB+) - I was under the (apparently misguided) impression that you could only use 128MB or smaller CF and SD cards on it? Can you use any size, like 512MB and so on?

post-55-1052587217.jpg

Edited by Chicane-UK

what do u guys do with your palm anyway? mine's gathering dust these days...

not much use really..

Aaron, the most useful thing that I do with mine is record all professors during lectures and then just store the audio by filename. That way, when I am studying for tests, I can just go look up the lecture and listen to it again :)

I still use a palm m105 - I mainly use it for stoing my lecuture scedule on it and also for typing up documents using the portable keyboard - I don't use it for anything more than that - I want to get a new PDA but it has to be small, light, and able to take some sort of compact soild state media greater tha 256mb's..

ss1.

Edited by ss1

I have Palm 3C and an Ipaq 3850. Prolly the 3850 is my last PDA. Wont be buying PDA anymore. I think it isnt worth the price i paid. just my 2 cents.

what do u guys do with your palm anyway? mine's gathering dust these days...

not much use really..

Aaron, the most useful thing that I do with mine is record all professors during lectures and then just store the audio by filename. That way, when I am studying for tests, I can just go look up the lecture and listen to it again :)

hehe i'm a very lazy student. don't even go to lecture sometimes. :p

still can't think of a use of it..

• 1 month later...

damn you dug this up huh... LOL Well i'll just add mine that i got recently since i dind't post in this before..

Ipaq 2215 ROX!!!

post-55-1058125003.jpg

i am getting either the 2215: blue tooth, 400hz, dual expansion slots, remote control, 64mb

or the dell: everything up there but with out the: bluetooth and remote

I bought my girlfriend a Toshiba E310 and a 128MB SD Card... She likes Lemonade Tycoon, Pac Man, Pocket NES, and SimCity 2000. She also uses the built in recorder, uses WMP to listen to MP3 and WMA, she also uses it to keep appointments, grocery lists, calculator, phone numbers and addresses.

i cant edit it so here we go thanks to shotta's nice tellling me bout the 2215 and compusa's ad, im pushing my dad to get me the 2215.. its nice.. thanks shotta for the help

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting a IPAQ 2215 and a Ambicon 802.11b Wireless CFlash card next week. I was going to get the Dell Axim advanced, but saw an article about a memory leak this week with Mobile 2003. And wouldn't you know that I can't find it on Google now.