PS3 UK Special Offers and Deals

3D Dot Heroes is only ?20 at shopto

3D Dot Heroes

Bargain i think. Especially for people who think it is more of a PSN game.

I would never ever buy from shopto again. Bought from them once and had my card cloned because of it - thousands of others report the same thing.

I would never ever buy from shopto again. Bought from them once and had my card cloned because of it - thousands of others report the same thing.

As far as I am aware this was due to the card verifier and not down to Shopto. You could have been shopping at Play.com or Amazon and the same could of occurred.

No it really was Shotpo. If you read forums all over the net including here at Neowin, there is far too many people who bought from them at the same time for it to be someone else.

The common denominator always came back to Shopto. Which of course they denied.

AudioBoxer & I were both victims around July/August last summer. There was someone else but I forget who.

As far as I am aware this was due to the card verifier and not down to Shopto. You could have been shopping at Play.com or Amazon and the same could of occurred.

Definitely was shopto - the card verification was not at fault, and long discussions with other shoppers all had shopto in common. It's happened more than once with them too, in fact they seem to have security breaches twice a year from what some people have found out.

You can use PayPal on ShopTo now, kind of removes any worries about card cloning. Didn't they also upgrade everything after that fiasco?

You can use PayPal on ShopTo now, kind of removes any worries about card cloning. Didn't they also upgrade everything after that fiasco?

Yeah they did. I think in situations like this you should judge a company not on what they do wrong but how efficiently they put it right. In the months since that incident I've used them many times and I've had nothing but good things to say about them.

Yeah they did. I think in situations like this you should judge a company not on what they do wrong but how efficiently they put it right. In the months since that incident I've used them many times and I've had nothing but good things to say about them.

Ditto.

Oh sorry for the misinformation, knew people on here had been caught by the security breach but I thought I had read somewhere it was the card verifier.

Zavvi.com have the best Console bundle in the UK that I can find, PS3 Slim 120gb with Red Dead Redemption for £249.99. Everywhere else is at least £20-30 higher if adding both console and a £40 valued game. They've been out of stock for a while now though and show it to be estimated at the 17th in my order.

• 3 weeks later...

PlayStation Move Starter Pack includes Motion Controller and Eye Camera and starter Disc- ?46.85 ShopTo

Pretty good I think, I'll be buying in the next few weeks I think.

Yeah, I think it's pretty cheap over there at ShopTo, especially for that starter pack. Still, Move is a bit expensive though...They should have made it cheaper to compete with the Wiimote more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seeing as I posted news on it today, I thought I'd be helpful and post a deal for it...

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition is up on Shopto available for preorder at ?14.85

If anyone spots a good deal on a 2.5" drive, please let me know. Sub-£50 preferably.

My PS3's 60GB has less than 4GB left. No idea how there's so much space eaten up, it's not like I have the largest collection among PS3 owners.

Any word on GT5/LBP2 install sizes?

If anyone spots a good deal on a 2.5" drive, please let me know. Sub-?50 preferably.

My PS3's 60GB has less than 4GB left. No idea how there's so much space eaten up, it's not like I have the largest collection among PS3 owners.

Any word on GT5/LBP2 install sizes?

500GB Western Digital ?49.99 @ play.com

or ?42 for 320GB drive which I have.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup bought it a couple of days ago!

Reminds me, I need to look up which faction to join..

I'm thinking about getting it, also tempted to buy a couple of ?20 cards over at shopto and get the PSN Plus for a year :) for ?35.70

Still waiting on my copy, hopefully arrives tomorrow.

Not quite sure what to expect as far as community goes, but I want a FPS to play on PSN. Seeing as CoD sucks, this'll have to do.