[Official] Gears of War 2

Added going gold to op (Y) Good news :)

Also:

Cliff claims Gears 2 is 'Epic's best work yet'

Epic Game's Cliff Bleszinski has a confession. Something that he has to get off his chest. His confession; Gears of War 2 is the best game to come out of Epic Games. We agree.

"After two years of pouring our heart and passion into Gears of War 2, the team is immensely happy with what we've created," admitted Bleszinski to CVG. "This is Epic's best work yet, and we can't wait to see the response from fans and newcomers to the series alike." You know, we can't wait to see what the response will be either as we sit here sharpening our chainsaw blades in eager anticipating for Reaver riding and all the joy Gears 2 will bring us this November.

Source

It's a co-op mode where you face off against waves of Locust. They took the idea from a gametype in Unreal Tournament.

A new co-op game mode was confirmed during Microsoft's E3 2008 press conference; called "Horde," this mode allows up to five players to fight off waves of attacking Locust together.[2] Horde Mode will not feature bot support as in competitive multiplayer, and can be played alone. The Locust attack in waves of multiple enemies which become more difficult as players progress.

- Wiki

lol it must be so boring being the only person with a copy. Why is he wasting time on Horde though, play the SP!

He?s on the campaign now! is it me or is the stream very laggy?

It's very laggy. I turned off I saw him load up the SP. I rather him play bots.

It's very laggy. I turned off I saw him load up the SP. I rather him play bots.

Wish I could play it, but I'll probably annoy my friend to get a copy so I can play it on his Xbox 360 :laugh: .

Scirwode

It says man but looks to me like a women got the copy :huh:

post-30626-1223841827.jpg

Sad thing is i'm moving end of this month so I haven't pre-ordered anything (Gow2, Lbp, Farcry, Fallout2) :cry:

Edited by Neo003