[Official] Gears of War 2

Was there any doubt :cool:

On a serious note, that really sucks. But it's just one of the many reasons why I dislike that place and don't even give it the time of day.

Beat the Deleted Scene yesterday on Insane with a friend. The sneaking option was utter ****, but Run and Gun was fun...for the 15 minutes it lasted.

I liked the sneaking option. It was more fun than the "sneaking" in the scene that was supposed to be before it in the game (when you're looking for Maria).

Silver members can play Gear of War 2 free on XBL this weekend

By Stephany Nunneley

Silver members who want in on the Gears of War 2 multiplayer can do so for free this weekend.

All XBL members are invited to participate in the online fragging, no matter the subscription level.

The event has started already, and will go until Monday, August 3 at 11:59am EST.

More on this is over on the official GoW2 website.

http://www.vg247.com/2009/07/31/silver-mem...l-this-weekend/

Hacked what save?

Aren't you the one that hates Gears of War 2 and refuses to play it online? So I'm guessing you glitched it? If not, my bad.

Edit: Yeah, you were and did. Wasn't trying to call you out, just saying. I think the Gears 2 online achievements are stupid also, doesn't bother me. (Y)

I got to rank 54 legit and I wasn't even at my first million XP points and seeing as it takes 7 million XP points for rank 100 I glitched that achievement the day before they fixed it because its just ridiculous. All the rest are legit.

I got to rank 54 legit and I wasn't even at my first million XP points and seeing as it takes 7 million XP points for rank 100 I glitched that achievement the day before they fixed it because its just ridiculous. All the rest are legit.

Won't they bag you quite easily for glitching?

It's usually not hard to tell...

Yup, tried to warn him but he doesn't care. No idea why when he puts so much effort into his gamerscore :p

Epic said they were working hard to catch all the glitchers just a month+ ago.

Really, Seriously 2.0 is legit and the other achievements that say Acquired with no date? Come on. :p

Well I have a few that have no date, that simply happens if you unlock them while offline. I really doubt there is any way he got to rank 100 though so I would be suspicious of the other ones too I guess. I have one friend on XBL who told me he got his rank 100 legit then a few days later he admitted to glitching it, there can't be many who have that legit yet if any at all.

You don't have to explain anything to me, I'm cool with it. Achievements that are that stupid deserve to be glitched. (Y) I wouldn't do it myself, but no problem with anyone that does.

To whoever said it: Seriously 2.0 is easy to get if you are fine with wasting time.