[Official] Call of Duty: World at War

I have registered and got my password everytime i sign in it give a white screen euro gamer wont let me login but i can register and activate?

im watchign the numbers go down down down while i cant login can some give me the login strign and edit there name and password out

So, Munky's 56k modem is currently billowing thick black smoke trying to download the Beta. So when he's done, who is up for a few rounds?

Peter will be, I'll make him.

Also reserved a key for him while he's at uni

So, Munky's 56k modem is currently billowing thick black smoke trying to download the Beta. So when he's done, who is up for a few rounds?

Hellz yeeeeeaaah

I have registered and got my password everytime i sign in it give a white screen euro gamer wont let me login but i can register and activate?

im watchign the numbers go down down down while i cant login can some give me the login strign and edit there name and password out

Same here (Y)

Crap guys I'm never going to make it!!! I had to register on Eurogamer but now I can't get the key page to come back up! :(

Don't worry man, plenty of us reserved spare keys just in case :)

Yup pretty much :)

I know massiveterra needs one if you guys have a spare.

Yup pretty much :)

can we keep discussion about key giving in this topic so we know who has a key? So people dont end up being given more than one (Y)