You Don't Mess with Zohan (2008)

It was the worst piece of sh*t I ever saw, I left the movie half way thru, I wanted to get my money and time back but was to embraced that I even bought the ticket. I like adam sandlers acting but the plot was :x .

It doesn't seem that funny just from the previews so i decided not to watch it. Little by little i think he is just loosing it, he isn't as funny as he use to be. Just my opinion of course.

I've always been on the fence with Sandler. He'll make good movies now & then and the other half are crap.

(Y)

Billy Madison

Happy Gilmore

Wedding Singer

Big Daddy

50 First Dates

Click

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

(N)

Waterboy

Little Nicky

The Animal

Mr. Deeds

Anger Management

But this one looks stupid. I'll skip it.

I've always been on the fence with Sandler. He'll make good movies now & then and the other half are crap.

(Y)

Billy Madison

Happy Gilmore

Wedding Singer

Big Daddy

50 First Dates

Click

I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

(N)

Waterboy

Little Nicky

The Animal

Mr. Deeds

Anger Management

But this one looks stupid. I'll skip it.

I thought he was also good in Click, but Little Nicky and especially Waterboy (top 2) go in the good list for me. :p

I actually found it funny in places.

Sure it was the same tired plotline that all "Happy Madisson" Adam Sandler films have, just with different characters and scenarios. But if you expected anything more, then you are kidding yourself.

It was not his best, and it wasn't really that funny though there are some moments that got a few chuckles out of me. His best comedy is still Click, though I was surprised at his acting in Reign Over Me when he played a depressed man who lost his wife and two children in the September 11 attacks.

Scirwode

It was the worst piece of sh*t I ever saw, I left the movie half way thru, I wanted to get my money and time back but was to embraced that I even bought the ticket. I like adam sandlers acting but the plot was :x .

+1

Absolutely horrendous.

I thought he was also good in Click, but Little Nicky and especially Waterboy (top 2) go in the good list for me. :p

Waterboy is definitly in my good list, perhaps 2nd behind the wedding singer for me

This movie had its moments, but ultimately sucked. I expected more out of Adam Sandler, but I see he is turning into the next Mike Myers. Trying to direct and star in his own movies which turn out really bad (The Love Guru).

The only reason I kept watching this movie was because of Emmanuelle Chriqui, who was SO hot in this film.

3/10 (N) not even worth the rent

It took me forever to get around to watching it but i didn't think it was that bad after all. It was pretty funny and keep me interested. I think it's At least worth a rent Lyle. Especially if your a Sandler fan. If your a Sandler fan you will end up watching it anyway so why resist? (lol)

6/10 (Y)