Your favorite burger joint

Alas! My favourite burger joint is no more! :(

It was Chimi's Burgerbar in Fortitude Valley. Their signature burger was the Chimiburger, which was:-

"based on the legendary deep fried burrito, our burger is egg dipped, crumbed and flash fried for a golden experience. This artery-hardening baby has a double serve of prime beef patties, lashings of bacon, a big chunk a cheese, egg, tomato, red onion, our own signature relish and a huge was of aioli. Order this widow maker at your own risk as it has the potential to raise fat levels with one bite. Don't be swayed though as it's the tastiest burger on offer, trust us, once you've tried one it won't be your last."

It will be missed. At least I still have Big Chiefs.

ugh, i love burgers lol.

my favs:

five guys

whataburger

fatburger

biff burger.

and i remember when i was living in new jersey there was this little ice cream/burger joint, dry dock. they had the best burgers, but i don't think it is there anymore.

God i wish i had an in and out burger here. that looks sooooo good.

Definitely In-N-Out

It's been almost a year since I've had some. But I'll be back in SoCal this Christmas & kill myself with it.

Usually I got for 2 DD animal style & animal style fries + Dr. Pepper.

2666753991_12226bd8d2_b.jpg

The burger looks great, but the fries look like someone vomited on them :x

The best here is town are at Columbia Billiards. Phil has been cooking these up for 30 years with fresh cut fries and ice cold beer and Jagermeister on tap. You can get a large (1/2lb.) burger, large fries and a Budweiser for less than $10 and play some pool while your at it. It's our favorite lunch spot during the week.