Who still shoots on film here?

I dont want to think I am alone here.

Who still shoots on film?

What kind of film? 35mm? 120? slides? instant?

What kind of cameras?

Any work that you'd like to share?

I only have Film SLR cameras.

I don't have any uploaded thought. 35mm. :D

I would love to see some of your pics.

I still do too, Digital 35mm, 120mm and 10mp digital. Altough now it's getting expensive to do so, It's still my preferred format.

Rick

Digital 35mm?

:shifty: would you now? You saucy boy. :p

Ma'am. Im insulted! Im a gentleman! (thats why your secret pictures will be safe with me! :shiftyninja: )

• 4 weeks later...
I do Lomography, so I shoot 35mm on a NOMO NK-A (LC-A), a classic Russian machine.

2941932318_eb6048ef76.jpg

2941072019_43792523d1.jpg

Dude you have no idea how much I loved your pics. I miss HK so much, here in IN for uni. Until next summer. Do you have any wallpaper quality images?

I still have my Nikon F and FG. The F has the photomic head on it, works great. :) I just have to get the 50mm f/1.4 that's on the F converted to AI so I can use it on the D200.

Is kinda dishearting to see so few people doing film, let alone experiment with it. Thanks for the replies guys.

^ i think its because its more costly than digital camera. with digi cam you just shoot and thats pretty much it.

now with film, you have to spend money on film, then spend time developing film( or money if you cant do it yourself).

while the whole process might be more fun, its definately not for everyone. many are spoiled with digicams.

I use film every once and a while. Its a nice switch from digital. I use a Pentex K1000 with a 50mm 2.8. Nothing special at all, i used to develop my own film when i was in highschool but i cant use the darkroom anymore. So i grab film from work. I just shot a couple of rolls this past weekend in toronto.

Is kinda dishearting to see so few people doing film, let alone experiment with it. Thanks for the replies guys.

After reading this thread, I was essentially forced to buy some B&W film for the FG. Damn you. :p

I use film every once and a while. Its a nice switch from digital. I use a Pentex K1000 with a 50mm 2.8. Nothing special at all, i used to develop my own film when i was in highschool but i cant use the darkroom anymore. So i grab film from work. I just shot a couple of rolls this past weekend in toronto.

Ryerson have darkrooms for rent, but it does get costly and playing around in PS in my underwear is so much easier... which is why I haven't shot film in a while now :(

Dude you have no idea how much I loved your pics. I miss HK so much, here in IN for uni. Until next summer. Do you have any wallpaper quality images?

Glad you liked them! The images are scanned so the resolutions are not that good, I don't think you can make good wallpapers with them. I can do my best for you though.

i use(d) to. i still have a canon eos 300 with serveral lenses. but i am selling it towards the end of this month and will fully use the 400D with funky add-ons.