[Official] Resident Evil 5

@AB, I don't remember you complaining with MGS4 and the length of its cutscenes. What was that, like a 30 min demo, 6 hour movie?

:rofl:

I kid I kid.

Huh? Did you read what I wrote above.

I said cutscenes COUNT. I was dissing the mag for it's headline of "RE5 less than 8 hours" when they blatantly admit their playtime was longer than 8 hours in their text. When I play a game for the first time I don't skip cutscenes and I doubt most people do.

I thought you were being sarcastic again *points at rolley eyes*

:p

Nah, the roll-eyes were my disappoint at the Mag headline :p

Not long left now anyway!

I don't think the length will be too much of an issue actually. I'd love it to be as long as Resident Evil 4, but given there's co-op offline and online, as well as a co-op mercenaries mode I think there will be plenty to keep me busy. :)

I really hope we can play the entire game in splitscreen co-op (as opposed to just selected chapters), that would be awesome.

Nobody here has even played the game yet!

You could beat all the old RE games in a few short hours if you knew how. It doesn't mean everyone will experience a game less than 8hrs long.

You could beat all the old RE games in a few short hours if you knew how. It doesn't mean everyone will experience a game less than 8hrs long.

I have played the demo. Cant wait to play the full version. Gotta love Resident Evil games

But that was the intention. Replay value (zomg infinite rocket launcher bbq) came with beating them in 3 hours.

Playing RE4 again right now to get ready for this. I am really excited about this, not judging the game by the demo.

7-8 hours is fine for me, back in the younger days, I wanted 20-25 hour games but now with uni and other comitments. I just don't have the time to play them.

7-8 on the first run? I'm sure I did 15+ on my first RE4 run on normal.

Oh well, I'm still going to buy and enjoy regardless. I'm enjoying the retrospective in anticipation.

I'm ****ED that I'm going to Cancun the day after this game will be at my house...I'm not going to play it until I come back. IF I come back that is (given the drug cartel problems in Mexico right now).

If it plays like RE4, looks as good as it does there and is only 7-8hrs play then all i say is. gimme now! Cant wait for this, looks incredible :). Looking forward to seeing all the new mutations, along with Wesker`s antics and of course how the outbreak has occurred etc.

well, the game officially rocks, can't wait, couldn't wait .... hmmm can't.... mmmm whatever

I had to cancel my pre-order :(

Why?

I've heard that some ppl got the new Xbox 360 Red edition with the Game inside :o

Edited by Draken