• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Blu ray player and a standard def tv?

DaDude    46
whereas for blu-ray both video and audio is 'uncompressed' so im not surprised its slower.

Wrong. Audio is uncompressed but video is still compressed, but not as much as DVD.

deuz    2

w/e but do you understand the differences?, of course its compressed but comparatively not really. both video and audio are still compressed.....but if you want to be padantic about it, i was just explaininly simply to you why load times are longer....ok?

DaDude    46
w/e but do you understand the differences?, of course its compressed but comparatively not really. both video and audio are still compressed.....but if you want to be padantic about it, i was just explaininly simply to you why load times are longer....ok?

No need to get upset. I understand. Blu-ray uses a A LOT more data, so that explains the slow loading. But they should try and make more powerful players. That's all I'm trying to say.

deuz    2

i aint getting upset....lol. things take time.....unfortunately at this point in time things arent made with a click of their fingers...