NXE leaked

i installed it, works great. Love it more then the blades. Its quicker and more responsive and easier to navigate in my opinion. The 16:10 monitor support is great too!

I can say with 100% certainty that there is NO virus in this as all code has to be signed by MS to run on the 360.

Also MS are highly unlikely to ban for this, I mean it's an update that everyone is going to get in a few weeks anyway and it's not exactly confidential.

I've installed it and it's very nice, much better than the older one.

I can say with 100% certainty that there is NO virus in this as all code has to be signed by MS to run on the 360.

Also MS are highly unlikely to ban for this, I mean it's an update that everyone is going to get in a few weeks anyway and it's not exactly confidential.

I've installed it and it's very nice, much better than the older one.

I doubt they'll ban people too, not fussed as my console doesn't have a DVD Drive at all :p

Ok in MS's "press" release they state that if you get the NXE early you will simply not be able to play on XBL until the 19th (they say nothing about banning you, I gaurentee that more people that the actual preview already have this installed). Also when you get on on the 19th you will most likely get another part of the update because the avatars are not included in this simply because they are downloaded on XBL. I will be installing it tonight here shortly. If anyone wants the file I will be happy to post it if thats allowed since it technically not warez or anything...You can contact me via PM if you like as well.

Ok in MS's "press" release they state that if you get the NXE early you will simply not be able to play on XBL until the 19th (they say nothing about banning you...

Where is THIS Press release?

If anyone wants the file I will be happy to post it if thats allowed since it technically not warez or anything...You can contact me via PM if you like as well.

Must not be allowed, otherwise why it's not already posted?

I installed it, in hopes that I would be able to create my avatar early, but that is not the case without Xbox Live.

If you download demos/DLC/arcade a lot, I wouldn't recommend installing this. I personally already miss Live. :/

Installed it on my console(s) and it's working beautifully, it's great replaying GoW without that fraking DVD Drive spinning. I've already copied my entire library on games onto the hard drive. THIS KICKS ASS

Someone has already posted it but the site was swampped, the "Press" release was sent out to the people who got in stating that is someone outside the preview installed it there xbox would not be able to go live until the 19th. I dont have a exact link...but I have the file uploaded just need to know if I can post it...

Where is THIS Press release?

Must not be allowed, otherwise why it's not already posted?

It was posted in another thread. Google it or look in the threads. Google "Leaked NXE November 19" or something and I'm sure you'll find it eventually.

For a heads up to all those that want the pre-release, it's over

<<<<<<< here

Clever :D

PS: Just to let you know that any movies you have downloaded from market place will not work either, as well as any videos you are streaming from your pc. This will be fixed on the 19th :)

I'm just curious though...those recieved NXE legitamely has their console processed and allowed to go on Xbox Live, but after November 19, those who got NXE illegally (or is it?:p) will they also recieve a update to the final version of NXE or get stuck in the beta version?

**EDIT**

Nevermind, I just remember that you can get NXE onto a CD so you can overwrite the beta NXE I assume.

Yup! :D We have all the abilities of the legit users just no live and we will be online and running on the 19th. And for those people worring about being banned...I will bet anything that there is more than double the people that are legaly in the beta having this installed and if MS wants to ban thousands of people they are just shooting there self in the face :p :trout:

here's ya source

The Xbox 360 Fall Flash update will be available to you by 8pm PST on October 30th (11pm EST on October 30th, 3am GMT on October 31st).

While exploring the New Xbox Experience (NXE), you may come across bugs or have some suggestions. Please share those with us by going to Microsoft Connect and clicking on the Feedback link.

If you would like to post comments regarding your experiences with the New Xbox Experience, or interact with other preview participants please use the Newsgroups link on the connect site. Although we are monitoring the newsgroups, all bugs and suggestions should be filed using the Feedback link.

If you need technical assistance with the Xbox 360 Fall Flash and you?re in the US or Canada and speak English; you can call 877-XXX-XXXX. Phone lines will be open between the hours of 8am and 6pm CST. Please do not publish or share this phone number with people that are not participating in the Preview Program

============================

In participation with this program, you should not move your storage device (hard drive, or memory unit if you do not have a hard drive) to any other console as it will also update that consoleIf an unregistered console is updated with the NXE update, that console will not be able to connect to Xbox LIVE until the NXE has been officially released on November 19th.b>

============================

Please remember that your participation in the Public Preview Program is subject to the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use.

We thank you for your participation and hope that you enjoy the New Xbox Experience.

See you online,

The Xbox 360 team

source: platformnation.com