NXE leaked

people getting banned? do you a source for that???

seriously tough, all the fun features arnt available till the 19th, except HDD installs. no avatars, photo party. wanna stream video from your PC? u cant watch it if its DIVX cuz u need to download the media update...but can't access live

so i reckon if you only have a 20gb HDD, you are not gaining much by installing it early ;)

Can't post the source here.. not allowed.

It was just what I read.. that is why I said "I HEARD"

Your source is wrong. People have been getting this by accident through friends only by putting their hard drive in a 360 that has been authorized for the preview program. They won't be banning people for having the NXE.

Can't post the source here.. not allowed.

It was just what I read.. that is why I said "I HEARD"

If you can't post the source here, they probably got banned for other reasons...

You will not get banned solely for having the NXE early.

-Spenser

Nope they have no way of tracking if you have it anyways until the 19th so if someone already got banned it is from other things...

Nope they have no way of tracking if you have it anyways until the 19th so if someone already got banned it is from other things...

+100! there's no way to now if you're banned without XBL :rolleyes:

I wish I bought an elite, instead of the premium..

only got 7GB of space left, and this $120 is for GOW2 and Fable II.. geh patients young padawan.. patients.

As much as I REALLY REALLY want it bad.

I am just not gonna bother! I will just stick to the Official version!

Those got it Officially are just LUCKY... doesn't mean they are MORE interested than me about this update.

As much as I REALLY REALLY want it bad.

I am just not gonna bother! I will just stick to the Official version!

Those got it Officially are just LUCKY... doesn't mean they are MORE interested than me about this update.

True, even fans of celebrities don't want their fans to be 120% obsessive about them :laugh:

Is there no way to get the Divx update on disc or USB stick to update the Xbox without Live? :cry:

Is there no way to get the Divx update on disc or USB stick to update the Xbox without Live? :cry:

no, even if you copy it directly to the HD, I feel your pain, I have an external HD with 120GB of divx movies laughing at me right now ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Bad Company saves the day again :D ;)

No Munky, it allows us evil people who installed the leak to play online, that is not a good thing! Bad Company is the ****** love child of Tony the Tiger and Hitler and I hope we never see another console version of a battlefield game.

:p

I do doubt however you need to artillery yourself before going back to dashboard? Seems more like he's just trying to make his little solution sound more technical than it really is.

No Munky, it allows us evil people who installed the leak to play online, that is not a good thing! Bad Company is the ****** love child of Tony the Tiger and Hitler and I hope we never see another console version of a battlefield game.

:p

I do doubt however you need to artillery yourself before going back to dashboard? Seems more like he's just trying to make his little solution sound more technical than it really is.

I think he is really just following his steps 1:1 when he first discovered it, so yeah I doubt you need to kill yourself. It just happened to be something he did when he was playing.

I'll pretend I didn't read the hurtful things you said about BF :cry:

ROFL, I was about to post that youtube video :(

Can't be bothered to try it, only a couple more days to go. However, could I recover a gamertag doing this trick?

EDIT: It seems like he killed himself, decided to turn off his console (holding guide button) then having second thoughts and returning to dashboard :p

There IS, actually, but you need a way to plug your 360's HDD into your computer. Unless you have a special adapter, you're out of luck.

It's been released. I flashed with the leaked version and haven't been able to sign in until just now. It downloaded a new version of the initial update and is busy downloading the second update :).

EDIT:

Just read Major Nelsons new post.