SEP & OCT Board stats

OCT '08: 2,180 registrations, 7,139 new topics, 81,874 replies, 3,156 PM's sent and 1,754,895 topic views.

SEP '08: 0,917 registrations, 5,860 new topics, 83,653 replies, 2,388 PM's sent and 2,458,681 topic views.

I missed the September stats due to my working in other areas, so here's 2 months in one go!

Obviously the 2,180 registrations for the month of October has mainly to do with our October give-away. Hopefully those new members will stick around!

I guess the biggest issue is the declining topic views, creeping back under 2 million uniques for the month of October, despite the high registration stats. Hopefully this isn't going to turn into a trend!

Interesting, you can see how much the 8mil by October 8 thread effected the stats :p 1.3k less topics in September but 1.8k more replies :p

I was just going to say that :p .

Scirwode

Hm. One should hope that some of the folks who registered for the competition stick around and help to get the numbers green across the board.

Hm. One should hope that some of the folks who registered for the competition stick around and help to get the numbers green across the board.

It's a nice thought but I doubt it will happen they signed up because they want to win sadly :(

It's a nice thought but I doubt it will happen they signed up because they want to win sadly :(

Who knows? It's not like Neowin doesn't have enough topics which make sticking around worthwhile.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if he's going to do two months in 1 now, or still keep the monthly (I personally like monthly).

He's a mysterious man. After all, he did go out of his way to add these two emoticons :iiam: :busted: