• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Young Boy Gets Cash & Crystal Meth as 'Treats'

Hum    6,933

RAMSEY, Minn. - When their children returned from Halloween trick-or-treating, a couple found suspected methamphetamine and $85 in cash :huh: among their 7-year-old son's Snickers bars and Skittles. Lars and Shelly Brosdahl called police, who confirmed that the substance was methamphetamine, worth up to $200 on the street.

Someone who looked like a teenager dropped something into their son's bag as he went trick-or-treating with his 9-year-old sister on Halloween night, the Brosdahls say.

"He said some bigger kid ran by him and asked if he wanted some candy," Lars Brosdahl said. "He said 'Sure,' and the kid dropped it into his bag." The clear crystals looked like rock candy, the parents said.

"The (kids) could have OD'd on it. That's what makes me so shaky and upset," Shelly Brosdahl said.

Police think the young man was a suspect fleeing police after a report of an assault in the area that night.

Police in Ramsey, northwest of Minneapolis, did not immediately return a call seeking comment Tuesday.

source

Rudy    457

I would have thrown to meth in the toilet and kept the $85 :p

se7en.hu    0

i kinda find it hard to believe that anyone using that stuff would just give away 200$ worth of it.

Hum    6,933

^ Mighta been cops onto them -- or the dealer thought so. ;)

jerzdawg    338
i kinda find it hard to believe that anyone using that stuff would just give away 200$ worth of it.

"Police think the young man was a suspect fleeing police after a report of an assault in the area that night. "

D3CL4N K13RN4N    0

exactly i agree with u jerz dawg

Jason S.    1,499

yeah, the kid just threw the money and meth into the kid's sack. i probably would have tossed the meth and kept the money :whistle:

rajputwarrior    280

should have asked for a trick