New News Posters

LOL I was just looking through that subscribers thread, and thought something looked different.

Well done lads (you know who you are) ;P

Edited by DARKFiB3R

I just want to say to everyone, I appreciate everyone reading the articles, especially the ones I write.

Feel free to comment and rate the articles, so I can help myself get a better understanding of what you guys expect to read and see.

Also, I already got 1 PM today about my article, so feel free to PM me about anything you agree or disagree with, or just some constructive criticism.. (Y)

The whole of Neowin seems to be painted red :p .

Anyways, congratulations to all the new news posters (Y) . I wished I could have joined but real life is much more important than my virtual one :p .

Scirwode

Anyways, congratulations to all the new news posters (Y) . I wished I could have joined but real life is much more important than my virtual one :p .

Scirwode

"real life?", what is this "real life" you speak of?

Scirwode

+1

Thanks everyone.

Looks like the entire forum just went red

No, I applied and I'm not good enough.....time to break out my racism against Russian immigrants lawsuit.....

:unsure:

I must say the front page is already looking better! :)

When I first joined Neowin it was because of the front page and the forum was just a nice thing to have, over the years though I started to visit the front page less and less (I barely went over the past year or so). But now it looks like it's getting better so I might start checking it out more often :)

Thanks everyone!

I hope people will read what I write :p

As long as you post those wonderful pictures, of course we will read them ;)

I must say the front page is already looking better! :)

When I first joined Neowin it was because of the front page and the forum was just a nice thing to have, over the years though I started to visit the front page less and less (I barely went over the past year or so). But now it looks like it's getting better so I might start checking it out more often :)

I have been seeing more and more comments such as this one, and I must say, it's great.

So many people have been stating that at one time it was the front page they frequented and not so much the forum. But over time the front page content deminished and caused the forums to be the main event.

I'm glad the front page is once again beginning to fill up, and hopefully more begin to turn to the front page and read what it is we have to say.

It's nice to see a lot of news, but the titles you guys are coming up with...not so much lol.

One day at a time ;)