April Desktops

You can find my wallpaper here. Sadly, there is a bunch of Transformers Armada stuff there. God... I hate it when someone completely ruins something great. Transformers Armada = Cancer.

There are also a TON of great images here.

Thanks Zero and SS2G. The linx own.

SS2G can ya get me links from all the wp's on the official site. Hate to click on everyone and save 'em :p Kinda feeling like a lazy chewing gum :)

Thanks Zero and SS2G. The linx own.

SS2G can ya get me links from all the wp's on the official site. Hate to click on everyone and save 'em :p Kinda feeling like a lazy chewing gum :)

sure, glad to help. do you want any certain sized versions? let me know, than i'll come back and edit thispost to include links, if i hear back from you in time.

Small.PNG

Visual Style: Classix Thin by gigatexel and [saint dark]

Wallpaper: NonAngelique Part I by neeta at deviantART

[*] NonAngelique Part II by neeta at deviantART (image in dashboard)

Programs: WindowFX 2.0 by Stardock (taskbar fades in on mouse-over, adds shadows to windows, transparent menus etc...)

[*] Windows Media Player 9 by Microsoft

Edit: just want to apologise to whoever removed the MSN8.5 link, I thought it was ok, as it is in one of the comments on the MSN8.5 screenshots page

Edited by andrewfee

I want all the sizes ;)

If you're talking to me, that's the only ones available.

Edit: :p never noticed SuperSaiyajin2Gogietto's post above mine, lol.

Edited by andrewfee

First of all I wanna thank SS2J for all the good work with the linkage, Next I wanna thank andrewfee for the links to Neeta's wp's, they own. Finally I wanna ask the people with these new vector style desk's to insert a link to the wp. It sucks when you see these awesome walls and cant get them right away, sure many of you know the feeling.