Teen Playboy Model Stabbed to Death in London Apartment

are you really threatening me with someones haxxor skills? can't think of anything else, sorry

It means that you're all for a fight over the internet, but irl you're probably a skinny 12 year old who couldn't kill a fly and hates fighting. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

It means that you're all for a fight over the internet, but irl you're probably a skinny 12 year old who couldn't kill a fly and hates fighting. You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?

don't judge by yourself

I never said I was. I was telling you what a keyboard warrior is.

But, as you jump to the defensive, I'm guessing you are one ;)

defensive? you just fail to make yourself clear.

and you have misunderstood something in life, when ever-hungry, homeless, skinny 12 year old will sneak up to you and hit you in the back of the head with a hammer, you will understand it. it's not age or physique, it's dedication.

...when ever-hungry, homeless, skinny 12 year old will sneak up to you and hit you in the back of the head with a hammer, you will understand it.

That doesn't quite sound like a skinny 12 year old who couldn't kill a fly, it's sounds like confused what was said with a very different type of skinny 12 year old.

That doesn't quite sound like a skinny 12 year old who couldn't kill a fly, it's sounds like confused what was said with a very different type of skinny 12 year old.

12 year old who was pushed by life or 12 year old who is yet to be pushed

whats the point of this thread anyway? what are we discussing?