• Sign in to Neowin Faster!

Create an account on Neowin to contribute and support the site.

Sign in to follow this  

Work at Apple/company structure?

gkl    11

So I'm working on a very small paper for college and I have to do a quick analysis of Apple's inside (employees, their motivation, incentives, structure etc) and outside (suppliers, consumers etc) environment. Outside one obviously is very easy to figure out. But the main problem is inside of Apple - I no idea where to get info and wiki/google didn't seem to yield decent results (maybe I did a ****ty search?). Financial statements are easy to find on their website but there seems to be no other info.

So, the question is, does anybody of you have some knowledge on motivation programs, incentives or company structure or similar in Apple? Maybe some other sites where I could search? Any info is appreciated! :)

edit

doh there actually is a full page devoted to benefits. Structure question is open though.

Edited by gkl

fatboyuk    0

Give their marketing people an email - you never know your luck.

At a guess they may just slap the generic "Apple In Confidence" stamp on it and not tell you anything tho!

gkl    11

Oh, never thought of that, thanks! But, yeah, I don't have much hope for a decent answer.

edit

bah, communication only by phone. Calling from Latvia might be too expansive to be worth it.

Edited by gkl