Zophar.net hacked?

While going to an old website for no apparent reason (I was bored), it appeared to be hacked by the same group that did that whatever-warez site a while back... (I have bad memory.)

Is this okay to post, by the way?

post-8-1049182534.jpg

it was isonews.com... could be an april fools joke

my guess would be that it is because i whoised the site and it is still registered to the owner. in the case of isonews.com, the dns records were put completely in the name of the US Justice Dept.

also in the isonews press release it says

?Piracy is not a game or a hobby, it is a crime,? said Paul McNulty.

"Piracy is not a game or a hobby, it is a crime," said Amanda Huginkiss.

also

"I never thought he would do this," said Jonathan Blasenak, his friend since high school. "But now that I think about it, he certainly had that 'look' in his eyes when he showed me Mike Tyson's Punchout for NESticle all those years ago!"

"He's a mess," his boss, Judd Goodman from the downtown nightclub Dragonfly, blurted out. "He's a ****ing mess."

Another friend from his high school, Jess Gumpher, was at Michaels' trial and yelled "I told you! Didn't I tell your punk ass you'd get busted!"

yeah this is definitely an april fools.

Edited by mrdan1286

Yep, an april fools joke for sure. :laugh: And it's not even very convincing: just go to any of the hosted sites, they all exist, and you can get to the news-only page with a Google search. Saw through this in about two secs since I frequently visit those hosted sites, and since zophar.net doesn't carry any illegal ROM images, the joke was just not believable at all. I'd be surprised if anyone familiar with the site actually fell for it. ;)

why would the customs logo be there :blink:? because it's an april fool's joke! :p

Maybe because they plan to deport him! :laugh: :p