Slumdog Millionaire (2008)

I'll assume you didn't watch Tare Zameen Par, Lagaan, Gajini, Fashion, Jonny Gaddar, DevD Oye Lucky....

I guess you get only SRK movies there

Yeah, he must be watching movies like Don, Om Shanti Om, Rab ne bana di jodi.etc

That was really something else. Very few movies can really capture you. It's really almost surreal to see something like this amongst all the crap that is released everyday. :happy:

Finally watched it this week. I thought the movie was done perfectly... at first I wasn't sure if it deserved best picture but after letting the movie set in a bit... I believe it did, I think Boyle did a wonderful job putting the whole thing together... the last time I saw a movie done similar to this was Forest Gump... and I suppose anytime you mention a movie along side Gump.. something was done right... anyone who was holding off seeing this movie should check it out...

Why is that whenever someone says they dont like somethink people demand they explain themselves :p

You never get that when someone says '5/5 really enjoyed the film'

Not directed at you at all, just something I see generally

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I just saw Slumdog Millianore. I found the film ok nothing special about it...and I am amazed it got around seven oscars...

I would even go at length and say some of the bollywood films are better than SM. The film is far fetched in to places and at times very much over the top.

I guess the hype the film got helped the film to become such a huge hit.

Would love to hear your comments..