[Official] Playstation Home

Until some douche changes the password...

Yeah, some you-know-what changed the password of that Dutch account that was posted on the first page. :( Perhaps Audioboxer to the rescue again? :D

Load test is still planned for 7pm,

Yes, load test still going on tonight. Last time it went on until about 2am as people just chatted and played games and stuff, so dont worry if you miss 7pm.

Well yes.

But we can sort that out, if we only give it to us on here, and do it through Pms, and do it one by one for those who can do it when they get the user/pass, and the pass can be changed every so many people.

That way, if the password is changed, we would know who by.

til someone on n4g picks up on this thread... lol

Got my invite to Home today :D I definitely wasn't expecting it! in fact I was expecting Australia to be left out in the cold again...however, I gotta wait till I get home tonight before I can try it out :( damn work! :laugh:

Got my invite to Home today :D I definitely wasn't expecting it! in fact I was expecting Australia to be left out in the cold again...however, I gotta wait till I get home tonight before I can try it out :( damn work! :laugh:

Don't want to offer up one of the codes do you?, so we could all download it from an account.

I got an invite in my email at about 8 tonight!!! I love what I've seen so far!

Pfft, fine, think of only yourself. :p

All you need is 1 invite, and for someone to create a new PSN account, reclaim the code on that account, download it then share the account with people through PM on Neowin.

Home beta 1.0 can be downloaded as many as times as you want on as many PS3s as you want.

All you need is 1 invite, and for someone to create a new PSN account, reclaim the code on that account, download it then share the account with people through PM on Neowin.

Home beta 1.0 can be downloaded as many as times as you want on as many PS3s as you want.

Exactly.

You wouldn't think it would be so hard to get one code would you, lol.

Indeed, it's a case of finding that person with the ORIGINAL invite /look MightyJordan :shiftyninja:

Indeed, it's a case of finding that person with the ORIGINAL invite /look MightyJordan :shiftyninja:

I'm afraid you can't use the code again. It says in the email that "promotional codes can only be used once". They don't give you much time to redeem it, though. It expires on the 1st of December.

If Audioboxer didn't already have the beta, I'd have shared my account with him, as I still need to find some way of paying him back for sharing WipEout HD with me! :D

Tell you what, I might share the account with a few of you on here, but I won't be able to do it now. It'll have to wait until I'm home from college tomorrow, so about 3 o'clock. ;)

I'm afraid you can't use the code again. It says in the email that "promotional codes can only be used once". They don't give you much time to redeem it, though. It expires on the 1st of December.

If Audioboxer didn't already have the beta, I'd have shared my account with him, as I still need to find some way of paying him back for sharing WipEout HD with me! :D

Tell you what, I might share the account with a few of you on here, but I won't be able to do it now. It'll have to wait until I'm home from college tomorrow, so about 3 o'clock. ;)

Zomg me! :wub:

Oh, that would be nice, and the fact we are in the same city, you could always seek me out incase i pull a fast one on you, which I wouldnt, cause I only care about home.

The code doesn't matter, you don't need that. You just need someone to share their account to allow us to download it from their history. So MightyJordan etc are all able to share it.