Help Neowin with a Tower

Question

EDIT: this is humcheepings tower for Neowin, can you do better (if you wanted to?) you can add a small credit to yourself and if we like what we see we'll add it :D

it has to be 120x600 no bigger or smaller please.

neowin_120x600.jpg

Just add what you come up with here as an attachment, for unregistered members Click here to view what I am talking about.

Theres no limit on that, simplistic and colorful are both welcome because we can add as many as we want

Ok I wanna know a couple of thing before I try:

1) What is this for?

2) What should be on it (text and stuff)?

3) What does it have to reflect?

4) Where is this 'Tower' (or banner whatever) gonna be placed?... back to Q1... what's the purpose?

EDIT: Can it be Flash also?

Looking at the main page, it seems that it is for the ad located on the right side of the page - those dimensions seem to fit...

Still.... it needs to be an advertisement for what?

Invision? Neowin?

neowin, invision ... all ok

Our ad company doesn't show payed ads everytime single time a visitor comes to the site. The times they don't they show a white tower. We can add our own towers instead.

Just like the invision banners at the top of the site. They only appear when payed ads are not available

OK I had a try, and this is what I came up with, I need your opinions on colours if you do't like them and someone can better it for me if they like. ;) I want your opinions, I know people don't like flashy stuff so it is a jpg at the moment. :shifty: .

Whistler.

post-31-1049403729.jpg

I like it Whistler, but it's kind of hard to read the "Free" on the top. You might wanna move the "Only from.." with the logo down a bit so it fills up some of the dead area. Other then that.. it looks very very professional.