[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

ya,Ayasegawa Yumichika, the guy with black hair and the feathers in it. He has the 5 bladed crescent sword. I like his attitude. He is in squad 11, known to be the toughest squad, who looks down upon those who have to use magic or power draining techniques. In the manga, we finally get to see its true released form, where it creates the thorns that drain an enemies soul power and gives it to back to him. Due to this, he has to hide his power from all of his teammates, fighting everything with just his 1st release form. So he is obviously a great fighter to get that high up in squad 11 while keeping his true power a secret. Ikkaku has shown his bankai to a couple of people, and really to a lot if you count DDR. But i think that Ayasegawa Yumichika may know how to also go bankai, its just hes way to proud to ever use it.

As for strongest captains, I'm really interested in seeing Kyoraku Shunsui and Ukitake in action, I think they might prove to be the 2 strongest really, with unique duel bladed swords. Of course, can we count Urahara or the former captains who are now vizards? hehe. The manga though right now is showing us some of their true skills.

Reading this topic is kinda making me want to watch Bleach again. I'd have much to catch up too though. Although I could probably skip a lot of fillers.

Could anyone tell me if it's worth the time to pick up the series again? I quit watching when they had to search for some key or something, because someone wanted to assassinate the king of something. :p

and great sig and avatar rappy.

the whole filler between the arancarr fights isnt as bad as the bounts, because there is some interesting events, but all in all, you can really skip it. But its worth it now. if you read the manga, you will see why. Bleach is starting to get insane with an all out royal rumble.

I watch both Bleach subbed anime (DB :p) and read the mangas along with Naruto.

Manga>> I'm waiting for the Vizard to show up in the current battle between some of the Gotei Captains and the remaining Espadas.

I've read the manga since 2004, my has it been long :p . Regardless, the Anime is now starting to become interesting, especially the part where all the captains fight. The problem is the Manga is now starting to become a bit repetitive, though I hope it would really change in this weeks issue, but I was wrong about that last week :laugh: !

I don't really want to say much in case I spoil it for others :p .

Scirwode

I watch both Bleach subbed anime (DB :p) and read the mangas along with Naruto.

Manga>> I'm waiting for the Vizard to show up in the current battle between some of the Gotei Captains and the remaining Espadas.

Yeah, but to help them or fight them? Or fight everyone? They seem like they got quite a few bones to pick.

Yeah, but to help them or fight them? Or fight everyone? They seem like they got quite a few bones to pick.

They don't really have a bone to pick with the Gotei 13 anymore, at least I'm that's my assumption at the moment. Not to long ago, we found out that Aizen was responsible for the Vizards to turn into Hallows and Kisuke Urahara knows this for a fact.

I'm hoping they go directly against Aizen, Gin and Tosen.

Well they were going to be treated like hallow by the Gotei 13, that means killing them.. that's why I think they might be a little unhappy with them.

oh wait but ....

what about ishigo he is a vizard too , and not mention commander captain saw him on his vizard form and said nothing about it on EP188 when ishigo fought captain amagi ,any it was filler not very good example

OMG finally a BLEACH thread! Did someone tell Radish?! :p

Can't swait for Aizen Gin and Tousen to join the battle. Note: only Tousen has revealed his bankai so far, so maybe Aizen and Gin have something they haven't shown us yet.

oh wait but ....

what about ishigo he is a vizard too , and not mention commander captain saw him on his vizard form and said nothing about it on EP188 when ishigo fought captain amagi ,any it was filler not very good example

Yeah...but the difference is they don't have the same history. Ichigo was was never technically betrayed by them like the vizards were.

You talking about Ikkaku Madarame? Achieved Bankai and keeps it a secret under Kenpachi?

Not going to post about the latest episode because that's in my blog. I've watched Bleach pretty much from the start, starting reading the manga in the middle of last year.

However, the next 30 or so of anime episodes should be pure fights based upon the manga - I really hope there isn't a lot of fillers. Can't wait for Aizen to show his true form in the manga.

Radish?

^ ^

OMG finally a BLEACH thread! Did someone tell Radish?:p; :p

Can't swait for Aizen Gin and Tousen to join the battle. Note: only Tousen has revealed his bankai so far, so maybe Aizen and Gin have something they haven't shown us yet.

he was already here earlier tod;) ;)

Yeah...but the difference is they don't have the same history. Ichigo was was never technically betrayed by them like the vizards were.

alright

ah yes i forget they were orginal from Gotai 13 ,unlike ishigo

Not to long ago, we found out that Aizen was responsible for the Vizards to turn into Hallows and Kisuke Urahara knows this for a fact.

And hence Kisuke is no longer the Captain of the 12th division, got banished to the human world after Aizen framed him.

And hence Kisuke is no longer the Captain of the 12th division, got banished to the human world after Aizen framed him.

well

i thought he runed away along with ishigo father and the chick which is SS mobile force prev. capt (cant remember here name srry )

oft

anyway what time is shift :)

I only watch the anime. So thanks for using these spoiler tags, keep them ;)

Gonna watch 196 now, didn't have time yesterday.

My favorite captain is Hitsugaya.

But my avatar/sig might spoil that one :p

I want to know what Tousens real motive is. He is all about being righteous and good, so I'm wondering if hes just acting to be close to aizen, or if there is something there we havent had revealed yet about aizens plan. He is also not shown in many of the scenes where Aizen and Gin are both in, sort of showing how he might not like really associating much with their likes.

After watching 196, I went back and read the manga again from that point. Ah , there's going to be so many great fights to come.

Yeah thanks everyone for using spoilers, I'm current in the anime but I haven't read any of the manga yet :p

I wonder that too shakey, why is Tousen with Gin and Aizen? He seems to be the most moral of the three that left SS.

As for the power of the captains, I'd just LOVE to see Urahara go bankai, I hope they show that within the next six months, because we've been waiting for years to see this now. I'd be surprised if many Bleach fans didn't want to see old sandal hat go all out.

I'm so happy you made this thread shakey, we were talking about it a while back and he ended up doing it (Y)

It's good to see so many Bleach fans out there, such a good anime..

I thought Tousen explained his side of it back towards the beginning of the series? I don't remember that very much because it's been so long. Perhaps I should rewatch it some time soon.

If anyone has read BLEACH 336 manga yet, it's a sad sad day for the Gotei 13.

Damn you, you made me look :p !

Scirwode

336 is such a shocker. We are getting back to season 1 style of blood and gore sort of. Every week now just keeps drawing me further and further into the story, just when I was losing hope ( due to the filler ). Such a great manga, i just hope the anime sticks true to those frames :)

Nice sig Radish!

Yeah that last filler I thought was worse than the bounts, but some may disagree with that :p

I hated Lurichiyo (sp) and all her stupid problems..

Now we are back to the good stuff though hehe

For once, the Gotei 13 don't seem invincible! I always thought since the first arc that they kinda overrated the power of the Vice Captain.

I thought they didn't seem invincible when I found out Aizen was basically toying with them that whole time.

I want to see the captain commander go all out, see him scorch the earth :p

True, but come on, aside from Hinamori (I still think she has a huge role in the upcoming chapters of the manga despite getting absolutely annihilated in 336) we haven't really seen any Vice Captains get their ass handed to them since the first arc (a la Byakuya kicking Renji's ass with his Bankai).

On another note, we finally get to see Shunsui Kyoraku (Pink kimono straw hat dual sword guy) an Ukitake (white long hair also dual sword guy) get into a serious battle.

Good point, I can't wait to see Kyoraku and Ukitake fight. I don't think we've even seen them fight since they squared off against the captain commander.

If that battle continued, who do you think would win? I kinda wonder that sometimes.