[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

• 2 weeks later...

EDIT: Anime GYO is not Mange GYO.

I think I found a hole in the realm of Japanese animation: Primarily Romance + 20-50 yr old protagonists + no dumb virgin males.

It doesn't exist outside of being mixed with other genres.

So for Bleach manga, about last weeks chapter...

<p>is that the Soul King? WTF is happening? Looks epic though!<br></p><p>Naruto manga is just excellent. Apparently, everyone is going to be ****ed unless they can get Kabuto to stop his technique.</p>

Naruto manga is indeed excellent. It just keeps getting better.

I can't wait to see the Uchiha brothers fighting together.

There's one thing I don't get though... If Itachi had his sharingan removed, how'd he activate it now? :s

The One Piece manga is interesting too. It's going to interesting learning more about Trafalgar Law

There's one thing I don't get though... If Itachi had his sharingan removed, how'd he activate it now? :s

The One Piece manga is interesting too. It's going to interesting learning more about Trafalgar Law

I'd be guessing that the ressurection spell returns them to a former state, regardless of what happened after they died... Either way, very eager to see the next battle !!!

I'd be guessing that the ressurection spell returns them to a former state, regardless of what happened after they died... Either way, very eager to see the next battle !!!

Not quite......the resurrection jutsu requires only DNA from the dead person (along with a sacrifice, and they must have died in the pure world, those killed by things like the death god cannot be resurrected), and while it apparently does resurrect them with any permanent damage they had pre-death, Itachi's eyes were removed post-death, but Kabuto also seems to be able to make enhancements to the bodies along with the regenerative abilities they have after resurrection, so it's no real surprise that he still had his sharingan.

Not quite......the resurrection jutsu requires only DNA from the dead person (along with a sacrifice, and they must have died in the pure world, those killed by things like the death god cannot be resurrected), and while it apparently does resurrect them with any permanent damage they had pre-death, Itachi's eyes were removed post-death, but Kabuto also seems to be able to make enhancements to the bodies along with the regenerative abilities they have after resurrection, so it's no real surprise that he still had his sharingan.

True.

I loved it when Kabuto was like " this justus has no weak points or risk." And Itachi is like, " This jutsu's weakness and risk, is Me. "

Just read Nauto ch 579 and it was mind blowing! I can't wait to see it animated. The Uchiha brothers and their

Susanoo

against Kabuto. And Naruto probably's got another person to worry about instead of just Sasuke and the Madaras.

Who'd have thought Kabuto will learn the sage arts and by the looks of it proceed further than Naruto

Simply epic!

And One Piece (manga) is getting interesting too now that the Strawhats have entered the New World. I'm curious to see what else Law is capable of.

Who'd have thought Kabuto will learn the sage arts and by the looks of it proceed further than Naruto

Nah, he did

learn the sage art (dragon sage or w/e its called) but, Naruto is as far in terms of progression as one can go when it comes to being a sage. It was said some time ago that Jiraiya's "sage mode" was incomplete (which is why it looked different than Naruto's and why he needed the other frogs on his shoulders), Naruto's sage mode is just as complete as Kabuto's though. It's likely the difference between the actual sage modes, Kabuto's body is essentially not human anymore (at least not as human as Narutos), so its possibly his sage mode simply modifies his body more than Narutos does to him, or that dragon sage mode simply does that no matter who is using it.

Can't say for sure, but I'm willing to bet its just a difference of the two shown sage modes rather than progression. An incomplete (toad) sage mode has warts and looks more like a frog than a complete (toad) sage mode, so if anything I would say Kabuto hasn't progressed as far as Naruto has in the sage arts (but again, the differences between the two could invert the changes from one another).

Another point to remember, almost every time Naruto has used his sage mode in a fight, he has had at least 1 shadow clone, which cuts his chakra in half, and he still is very powerful. So it's possible that he could not make any shadow clones and instead use full power but for a shorter duration and become at least twice as strong (chakra-wise) as he has been for most of his sage-mode fights.

Clannad ~After Story~

:cry:

This is best thing I have ever seen, ever.

Nothing I have watched ever invoked such feeling from me, nothing.

This is what I wanted to watch, I just didn't know it. An anime that transcends the shallow worthless void of countless stories which end once school students confess their love to each other. Not only that, but it pulls it off so well. It is a perfect pinch of post-school life, realism, hardship, love, and fantasy.

The fact that second seasons puts all the other characters in the background and focuses on the main protagonists is startling, because it is not something that happens often in Anime (Anime target audience is not me anymore). Looking back, the first season pales in comparison to the the second season. No, the first season is not actually shallow. It is great for what it is. One of the biggest problems with the first season is the creeping harem element - which does not exist in After Story.

One of the other startling things is how well the overall story leads from one season to another, or hints things. I am talking about how well the ending fit with the beginning of Clannad series overall. This primed the ending to not be a weak point in the story.

If you want criticism, all story arcs as well as the main story go like this (1) everything OK, (2) something bad happens - you cry now, (3) happy resolution - you cry now.I feel like an as''ole for writing the last line.

Just read Nauto ch 579 and it was mind blowing! I can't wait to see it animated. The Uchiha brothers and their

Susanoo

against Kabuto. And Naruto probably's got another person to worry about instead of just Sasuke and the Madaras.

Simply epic!

And One Piece (manga) is getting interesting too now that the Strawhats have entered the New World. I'm curious to see what else Law is capable of.

What i want to see is Law vs luffy fight asap. Only guy i want to see luffy fighting are kid and law right now.

With todays episode Bleach officially goes on hiatus. I'll miss my weekly Bleach episode, I've been watching bleach every week since it's been out pretty much. Apart from the weeks when it wasn't on.

Somehow they get back whatever they had before they died through the jutsu. Like the jinchuuriki have their tailed powers even though those got sucked out before they died.

With todays episode Bleach officially goes on hiatus. I'll miss my weekly Bleach episode, I've been watching bleach every week since it's been out pretty much. Apart from the weeks when it wasn't on.

Yup, though a part of me is glad it's finished.

Yup, though a part of me is glad it's finished.

Not finished finished though :p

The manga is still going on, so if you want to know what to sort of expect, start reading :) This last arc seems epic, as we have already had a major death!

The current fight in Naruto the manga is great. Really looking forward to see how this goes.

Yeah, I know that and I'm still reading the manga :p Obviously a lot more source material is required to kickstart the anime again; which won't be for a long while yet.

Yeah, I know that and I'm still reading the manga :p Obviously a lot more source material is required to kickstart the anime again; which won't be for a long while yet.

Ya, it should be on break for a good half year.

I like where One piece is going, now all i want to see Law and luffy's fight.