[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Oh noes! Naruto Shippuden seems to be switching back to fillers again :angry:

I like where One piece is going, now all i want to see Law and luffy's fight.

Yeah same here. At the same time i wouldn't be surprised if the fight is put off for a later time

Oh noes! Naruto Shippuden seems to be switching back to fillers again :angry:

EPIC+RAGE+FACE+THUMB_675170_981488.jpg

Yeah same here. At the same time i wouldn't be surprised if the fight is put off for a later time

Yea, They will save this epic battle for later, One major battle in beginning of new season, doesn't sounds like OP.

Waiting for some good romance anime.

Maybe the spring season will deliver it.

Hasn't been any of that for a while now :/

Ya, it should be on break for a good half year.

:cries:

oh god

been watching bleach since five years(2007) :s

time to switch to manga i guess.

any anime worth watching atm? suggestion

Not finished finished though :p

The manga is still going on, so if you want to know what to sort of expect, start reading :) This last arc seems epic, as we have already had a major death!

The current fight in Naruto the manga is great. Really looking forward to see how this goes.

Semi-major to minor I'd say ;) I mean how many times have we actually seen him? And how many times have we seen him fight or anything like that? Of course he wasn't minor in the Gotei 13, but in the series he was.

Ya, it should be on break for a good half year.

Probably more like a year. The same happened with Gintama. It was way too close to the manga and took a year long break instead of flooding people with fillers (even though the non-manga stuff in Gintama is just as good :laugh: ).

So guys which of the new spring anime have you checked out and which do you plan to continue with?

I've checked out Zetman, Kimi to Boku 2 and Kuroko no Basket for now and I plan to continue with all 3. Zetman looked very interesting and based on what I've read on the MAL episode discussion thread they seem to have squashed in 13 chapters into one episode. I'm looking forward to see how much that will affect the anime. Kuroko no Basket is a about a high school basketball and I'm looking forward to that the most for now. Kimi to Boku is just an enjoyable anime for me :D

Is anyone watching Fate Zero? For you anime lovers, I have been blown away by both the animation style and the story. The second season just started, and I think it can cover for the absence of Bleach.....for a short while.....

Is anyone watching Fate Zero? For you anime lovers, I have been blown away by both the animation style and the story. The second season just started, and I think it can cover for the absence of Bleach.....for a short while.....

Yep I'm looking forward to the second season. i actually forgot about it xD

Can anybody point me in the direction of a horror/dark themed anime?

I havn't been a massive anime follower, but got plenty of breaks comming up at uni so need something to fill in the blanks. In the past i've watched Elfen lied, which i loved, Death Note, Naruto, DMC, & Afro Samurai.

Deadman Wonderland, Mnemosyne and Shikabane Hime (Aka and Kuro).

I havn't been a massive anime follower, but got plenty of breaks comming up at uni so need something to fill in the blanks. In the past i've watched Elfen lied, which i loved, Death Note, Naruto, DMC, & Afro Samurai.

Gantz.

Is there any news about which group is going to sub "Space Battleship Yamato 2199" and "Eureka Seven: AO"?

Awesome, thanks. Completely forgot about that site as I've been out of the loop for a while. Also, too bad "Space Battleship Yamato 2199" isn't listed yet.

Another, and Monster.

Awesome, thanks. Completely forgot about that site as I've been out of the loop for a while. Also, too bad "Space Battleship Yamato 2199" isn't listed yet.

Well considering it's a movie that came out in April you'll probably have to wait a few months till its release on disc to see which fansub group picks it up

So sad Bleach is done for now, the only anime saga i've really followed, ever. Maybe it's time to pick Fairy Tale back up, at least until it is off "hiatus" which I hope it really just is.

Well considering it's a movie that came out in April you'll probably have to wait a few months till its release on disc to see which fansub group picks it up

It's a new anime series which is a retelling of the original :) Though they're starting off with 2 episodes shown as a film which aired on the 7th. They're doing the same with with 4 other episodes. I just hoped that there would be some info about a subgroup picking it up.

Just had a marathon of the "Last Exile: Fam, the Silver Wing" remaining episodes. A great sequel to an already great "Last Exile".

Also, I've just watched the first episode of "Eureka Seven: AO" and I can already tell that I'll be loving this series :D

Anybody have watched "High school of the dead"? i just finished season 1 and its quite good, lots of panties and bouncing boobs with zombie action.

Anybody have watched "High school of the dead"? i just finished season 1 and its quite good, lots of panties and bouncing boobs with zombie action.

Yeah watched it and got it on BD though i've been slightly desensitized to Fanservice. also the OVA was pretty damn epic.