[Official] Anime/Manga Thread

Last page of 337 is epi:woot:t:

The old man is dusting off his clothe:laugh:h:

Radish?

haha, that was unexpec:pd :p I was hoping the Vizards would come to the rescue.

I thought Yamamoto would be paired up with the old Espada (Barragan), guess not.

barragan is off fighting Sai Fon probly. And it seems he's not too happy about his fraccion's defeat. To top it off, I think he knows Sai Fon's assasination trick. So she's in deep trouble. As for Yama, he's going to fight Allon and then get his ass handed back to him by Aizen and that's probably when the Vizards are going to show up.

Also, we don't even know the true motives of the Vizards. They did say they were sort of in debted to Aizen for creating them. Plus, Soul Society kicked them out for being different, are they really willing to help the captains and all? when they know they are the same captains that kicked them out?

Oh man that manga ended very very well.

So did the CC punch a hole through him with the end of his cane? thats what it looked like from the picture. Oh its going to be a great battle.

Keep up the spoiler tags people :p

Anyone watch Naruto special last night? Rasen-Shuriken is crazzzyyy

I haven't watched it all yet. But all I can say is...I'm glad they're starting to get some good "fight music" again. That chanting crap they had for the first 60 or so episodes of Shippuden was annoying. It didn't feel like Naruto at all.

Keep up the spoiler tags people :p

Anyone watch Naruto special last night? Rasen-Shuriken is crazzzyyy

Yep, it was cool. Sasuke-Orochimaru fight is coming up soon... maybe in 2-3 episodes Unless, they put in a bloody filler.

It looks like they're going to. : /

It was called "The Three Tales Arc" at the end.

It won't be so bad if the arc is good..but so far every single filler storyline has been lame.

That episode was just great. Interested in the 3 tails arch. Was hoping we would get to see more about them all in the manga. Man his new movie is insane looking. Did he have that in the manga, because I dont remember it.

That episode was just great. Interested in the 3 tails arch. Was hoping we would get to see more about them all in the manga. Man his new movie is insane looking. Did he have that in the manga, because I dont remember it.

Yeah, he does. He learns it the exact same way, too. The anime is following the manga pretty closely.

I had my jaw open when he used that technique, apparently he gets banned from using it ever again.. lol

That's interesting because the storyline is filler...so that doesn't happen in the manga. I don't know how it'll affect the rest of the story.

How about just use this thread for everything...

I think only about 5-7 people post in them so far.

I agree.

pretty much any anime would do for this. So far the most popular that people watch though is Bleach and Naruto. They both come out on the same days as well basically, so it makes it easy. And ya, there only seems to be a few of us right now even commenting in here. At least its some new discussion.

The top three are: One Piece, Naruto and Bleach.

One Piece seems to be in the lead lately, the writer is doing great with the story and the full-scale war against the world government and the pirates.

Yeah I am also in agreement we should just use this thread for Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

I'm starting One Piece tonight, then I'll be informed in that one as well, plus I've heard it's pretty good.

It's about pirates and such right?

No mods post in this thread hehe :p

I guess shakey could eh?

..but yes, I think that would be a good idea, maybe get some more thread traffic..

I'm so happy we have one of these threads, I should have made one a long time ago, I didn't know how many people were into anime here because no one ever brought it up lol

Yeah One Piece is pretty good but it's just so long. It's hard to keep up with three different animes that are so long and ongoing. And I watched Bleach and Naruto first so I'm sticking with those two.

I watched One Piece up to episode 340 or so and stopped..when they get another 80 or 90 episodes ahead of me I'll start watching again.

Yeah I am also in agreement we should just use this thread for Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece.

I'm starting One Piece tonight, then I'll be informed in that one as well, plus I've heard it's pretty good.

It's about pirates and such right?

be prepared to "tab" (press the right arrow key to skip 5 seconds at a time) through most of the episodes.

the actual beginning to the episodes don't start until around 5 minutes in (every single time), you usually see the last couple of minutes of the previous episode at the beginning of the latest episode, there are a LOT of flashbacks and / or pans (slow moving scenery), and just a lot of fluff in general. this is why they are on ep. 380

don't get me wrong, it's a damn good anime and i enjoy it, but it's only good action about 20% of the time and not enough character depth to fill in the gaps. but when the action and character depth do come along, it's amazing

be prepared to "tab" (press the right arrow key to skip 5 seconds at a time) through most of the episodes.

the actual beginning to the episodes don't start until around 5 minutes in (every single time), you usually see the last couple of minutes of the previous episode at the beginning of the latest episode, there are a LOT of flashbacks and / or pans (slow moving scenery), and just a lot of fluff in general. this is why they are on ep. 380

don't get me wrong, it's a damn good anime and i enjoy it, but it's only good action about 20% of the time and not enough character depth to fill in the gaps. but when the action and character depth do come along, it's amazing

I'd agree completely with this, I found myself skipping ahead in episodes quite a bit, especially when I knew a big fight was coming up..like the Lucci (leopard guy..pretty sure that's his name?) fight. It's absolutely awesome, but sheesh, they sure do drag it out long enough.

Thanks for the advice (Y)

The one thing about me though is that if I can watch all the Naruto fillers I can watch pretty much anything ;)