Neowin HP Giveaway starts 30th November

By the way, will the submissions be visible to everyone upon posting them or only to yourself and the people quoting?

We're making a system so you submit it in a separate form. Then if you want, you can post it in a thread, but it's not a requirement (so people can keep their ideas secret :))

I am sorry to those of you who say 'some people are just more creative than others' ... but this is a contest. I would've thought a competition on a tech site that allows for a bit of creativity would be welcomed; too often us as technology professionals are confined to the 'technical' box with little opportunity for creativity. This combines both - your love of Neowin and a bit of originality and fun :)

Really looking forward to what you guys come up with. Keep in the seasonal spirit and try not to be too grumpy!

Great post. I am not that creative in artwork so I won't be participating but good luck to those that will. (Y)

Great post. I am not that creative in artwork so I won't be participating but good luck to those that will. (Y)

Give it a try :p

I'm not too creative either but I'll try making something funny :)

Thanks Neowin

I love these contests! Maybe I'll win something for once haha

Hmm, I'm going to ask my mom and sister for help on this one. :p

Cool. I just hope all the lurkers don't come out to register just to enter. /greed ;)

You know from the beginning that such contest will bring a lot of one post wonders to the forums. The more competition, the more fun.

Does what we do have to be legal

becuase i was thinking about going over my local field at night with a big sack of weed killer and burning the logo into the grass at huge proportions :D

Does what we do have to be legal

becuase i was thinking about going over my local field at night with a big sack of weed killer and burning the logo into the grass at huge proportions :D

Haha great idea.

Quick question:

Does it have to be blue or can we use any color logo, as long as it's the "traditional" Neowin logo?

Quick question:

Does it have to be blue or can we use any color logo, as long as it's the "traditional" Neowin logo?

You can choose your colour.

who votes for the winner? because if its you can i claim my prize now so i dont actually have to do it and get arrested? lol

I chose the winner. Better send the bribes to me if you want that nice computer.

who votes for the winner? because if its you can i claim my prize now so i dont actually have to do it and get arrested? lol

If I understand correctly, all of the staff will be voting on submissions, and ranking them in order. I think all the staff are included :huh:

I am open to bribes. Nothing less then $6000 cash :)