New shot for you guys!

So it's been a while since I've posted, been really busy with work, but I just wanted to share a new shot with you from October. I took a trip to Singapore for work, and on one of my days after getting off, I went out shooting. The following image was composed of 5 shots merged in photoshop. Details are 24mm Focal Length, 20 seconds per image. Full sized image is 30cm x 88cm, or about 12"x30" @ 300 dpi, or about 25Megapixels total. Camera used was a nikon D200.

Edit: I'm sorry, I got the dimensions wrong, it's not 25MP, it's 36Mp haha 10394px x 3543 = 36,825,942 pixels sq :-p pretty big :)

post-26332-1228522651_thumb.jpg

Edited by SirEvan

wow. that is an awesome shot.

you should get it printed and framed.

Already one step ahead of you, have the 3ft wide shot hanging above my bed, plus I offered it to the singapore tourism board, they're going to be using it for their stuff.

Stunning noexpression.gif

Thanks for sharing smile.gif

Wallpaper size? Preferably Widescreen if at all possible ?

Let me know what resolution you want it in, and weather or not you want the text/flags added or not, and i'll modify it for your screen.

Edited by SirEvan

Already one step ahead of you, have the 3ft wide shot hanging above my bed, plus I offered it to the singapore tourism board, they're going to be using it for their stuff.

Let me know what resolution you want it in, and weather or not you want the text/flags added or not, and i'll modify it for your screen.

I have no clue but I'm on a Dell 22" Widescreen monitor?

Sorry I'm useless when it comes to resolutions :unsure:

And no text or flags if that's ok?

That works, If you right click your desktop, and go to Personalize -> Display Settings (assuming you have a PC with XP or Vista) then there will be a number there, in my case it's 1920x1080. thats the resolution. If you don't care as much, I'll go research what 22" widescreens run, I believe 1600x1050 or thereabouts, and resize it for you. I'll PM you tomorrow when I'm done, I'm about to head out with some friends.

So it's been a while since I've posted, been really busy with work, but I just wanted to share a new shot with you from October. I took a trip to Singapore for work, and on one of my days after getting off, I went out shooting. The following image was composed of 5 shots merged in photoshop. Details are 24mm Focal Length, 20 seconds per image. Full sized image is 30cm x 88cm, or about 12"x30" @ 300 dpi, or about 25Megapixels total. Camera used was a nikon D200.

25MPs?!?!?!?! (total) WOW!!! How many MBs is it... And could you just UL the pic without the added text/flags and without resizing, allowing us to crop it as we see fit?

Oh yeah... +1 for the picture!

I'm uploading the original shot, minus letters and flags for you guys, As soon as It's up I'll post the link, and I'm also doing the resized shot for 22" monitors as well....be up shortly.

22" Monitor version (1680x1050) had to add some serious bars to top and bottom since it was an extremely widescreen shot, I am also posting a link to the full size image, 36mp 10354x3543 @ 300ppi, it's about 10MB as a jpg, if anyone wishes for another format I'll be happy to share, all I ask is that you don't try to profit from my work.

Fullsize version...caution, 10MB download.

post-26332-1228641895_thumb.jpg

Edited by SirEvan

Beautiful !

I love this country and hope to visit it some day. And a new Singapore Flyer looks amazing, I've got few pics and postcards from my friend in Singapore. :p

I even put a map of Singapore on my wall :D

• 2 weeks later...