Looking for a USB-FDD Flash Drive

I've searched up and down for this, and I cannot find it. I'm looking for a flash drive that supports USB-FDD booting. I've searched sites like NewEgg up and down, but I cannot find one.

I would prefer the site to be based in the US, to save on shipping cost, and to make life easier. But I still would love to see every one that people find.

Thanks!

EDIT: Heres the Netac 230 which appears to no longer be in production, but it is essentially what I need:

http://netac.en.alibaba.com/product/102995...rive_U230_.html

With triple bootable function which support USB-FDD, USB-HDD, USB-ZIP bootable by

U230 OnlyDisk, you can totally replace the cumbersome floppy disk. It is one of most

powerful bootable USB Flash Drive in the market. You can easily boot up yourcrashed computer and restore the rescued file or backup the data. Triple-Bootable function:OnlyDisk Triple-Bootable USB flash drive support BIOS booting as USB HDD, USB FDD

and USB ZIP, which is supported by nearly all kinds of the computers

Edited by Hendrick

The problem is, that doesn't make the flash drive act as a floppy drive. Basically, a USB-FDD flash drive contains a simple 1.4 meg partition which acts as a floppy drive would. Supposably I can somehow make that boot from a USB drive, but finding the flash drive is the first step.

Thanks.

HP flash utility - emulates a HDD or fdd - but - why not just get a floppy USB ? I have one because alot of things I do , I like to do them old school - without windows.

I have a 4 Gb flash that appears as a hard drive to BIOS, I have another that emulates a USB CD-rom -

I use them to boot into corrupt windows enviros (I have mandriva & ubuntu on them)

Its pretty popular...