Would that be possible ?!

Hello,

I'm just started to develop my own News Site.

Here in Brazil, it's very difficult to find a Good site like NeoWin, Winbeta and so on ...

Everytime we find a something new about "beta softwares, and anything's related about that, "that i can find here", it's too late."

So Me, and some friend's are warking to make a Unprofessional Journalism site, like this one.

:p

I would like to know if it's possible to have a permission from NeoBond, to translate those informatitions from NeoWin.net to my own site.

Offcourse i'll put a "Source From: NeoWin.net" - in everthing.

I want to be a small mirror in Portuguese (Brazilian), of NeoWin and his content.

"I've tryed to PM NeoBond about that, but i din't get a answer :cry:", so i'm asking it here (I Hope is the right place for it) :yes: :huh:

Could some one help me with things that it's necessary for me to start developing my New Site. ?

Thank's for it.

Neo - Matrix

http://free.donserv.com/vol/forum/

most of the time neowin does not make its own news.. it gets them from various sources.. if those sources are fine with it.. i dont see a reason why neowin needs to agree... :)

most of the time neowin does not make its own news.. it gets them from various sources.. if those sources are fine with it.. i dont see a reason why neowin needs to agree... :)

Yeah We pretty much leech off of the other news sites, :p

its called "news relay", and increasingly we are posting our own content & news that other news sites are using from us ;) :p

We are so good that people think we post our own news all the time like c|net :p

I think they make that connection with "...unprofessional journalism..." :rofl:

We are so good that people think we post our own news all the time like c|net :p

LOL... I know exactly what you mean! :happy: :p

I'm almost certain that a few of c|net's journalists are neowin members, and that's why we get mentioned so often ;)