Fivestar Windows 7 Build 7000 x86 screenshots

Why the heck would anyone want to activate a non-rtm os? You get 30 days, plus additional 30 days if you type in "slrmgr -rearm" into the command prompt. By then another build comes out where you restart the process over and over.

unfortunatelly it's not the truth , not activated version = instable

i will pass this , wait for official

No, it's not "instable" it functions just like an activated copy, just in 30 days you won't have an installation if you don't rearm it via the command above.

An inactivated and activated version run exactly the same, stop posting nonsense.

edit: beaten by two posts, damn you trigger happy guys :p

ROTFL

i've tested all version beta (6801-6936-6956 32&64 bit ACTIVATED AND NON ACTIVATED ) of windows seven and the result is

NO ACTIVATED VERSION = INSTABLE

ACTIVATED VERSION = STABLE

stop saying bull****s if you haven't made test like me , please

:pinch:

I'd be careful, apparently people here like to replicate dictator like rule here and warn, ban and get people in trouble legally for talking about things.

neowin cooperates with microsoft and other companies to ensure it remains a respected community. I for one wouldn't want it any other way.

Discussing warez is against the rules because people shouldn't obtain software illegally.

thread cleaned

No Warez (links) & Cracks.

Help, requests or posts that discuss circumvention. This includes linking to illegally obtained software, movies & music files - posting about it, and suggesting obtaining it.

ROTFL

i've tested all version beta (6801-6936-6956 32&64 bit ACTIVATED AND NON ACTIVATED ) of windows seven and the result is

I have "made test" like you.. it is exactly the same, regardless of being activated or unactivated...

ROTFL

ekrcjowr7.gif

neowin cooperates with microsoft and other companies to ensure it remains a respected community. I for one wouldn't want it any other way.

Discussing warez is against the rules because people shouldn't obtain software illegally.

I'm not arguing with the fact that there shouldn't be warez here, that's understandable, I just thought users were afforded SOME privacy here, and that it wasn't a massive "Big Brother" thing...

LOL @ AudioBoxer

Damn, and I thought I was being mean.

and what kind of tests, listen...

rotfl

Well honestly I've reformatted my PC with Vista enough times to tell you with 100% assurance that Windows will act exactly the same way regardless of activation, just after 30 days your PC will go into "low functionality" mode.

Well honestly I've reformatted my PC with Vista enough times to tell you with 100% assurance that Windows will act exactly the same way regardless of activation, just after 30 days your PC will go into "low functionality" mode.

And for you are these good tests to confirm your position?

bla bla

ok you are right, keep your un-active beta version of seven

lmao

bla bla

lmao

Well I was just basing it off of my experience with Vista, I don't actually have 7... :(

have alerted a mod, might want to remove the torrent link to windows7 as its not allowed here.

Yeah I know, I can hear the Microsofties going "DANGER DANGER TORRENT TORRENT CONVERGE AND TRACK!".

bla bla

lmao

Keep going...

11sjuibbw7.gif

There is no difference between an unactivated version within the trial period, and an activated.

Yes, if you haven't activated yet but are still inside the 30-day grace period, your machine will work exactly the same as if it were activated, although some functions do require that you have entered a product key (mainly the Send Feedback links).

Assuming you have a legitimate beta key, though, you should of course activate to test the activation experience.